Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they have the license for the Nolan TDK trilogy then? Or just for the video games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they have the license for the Nolan TDK trilogy then? Or just for the video games?

I believe they got the rights to Nolan's TDK trilogy since they showed a pic of the Bat emblem from the 3 films or something like that.

I'm just hoping this means that with the TDK trilogy and MoS both teased that Bats v Supes and Suicide Squad will follow. Would LOVE to have Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn and Jared Leto's Joker side by side. While it's so far away, it gives me time to save up.

Yes, they do have TDK trilogy I believe the scale is 1/2.
I am very excite about it imagine 1/2 scale Joker am in.

Prime 1 studios have came out with pretty ridiculously amazing sculpt statues so far but I'm worried they are a bit overpriced in my opinion I hope the price for there DC line is more affordable. My wallet has to many holes already.

Prime 1 studios have came out with pretty ridiculously amazing sculpt statues so far but I'm worried they are a bit overpriced in my opinion I hope the price for there DC line is more affordable. My wallet has to many holes already.

Don't we all :rotfl

Where in the heck was I for this announcement?!?!

Their Transformer pieces are second to none. :rock This will be no exception. Hoping to see a Superman piece that I deem worth of my collection. :rock

Back