Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were a comic Batman at 1:2 scale I'm in, everything else I'm trying to keep at 1:4
1/4 would be nice then it'll come it at and maybe even under 8. I thought they were only doing 1/3 and 1/2 or is that just assumption?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They do have website : Prime1Studio
But only ship in Japan only.
From I learned they will rework they website so international customer can order directly from them.
no kidding? because they only ships to japan, why they couldn't just say it in japanese they can ship oversea now in the page?

We have google! but I was afraid it needs japan address to sign-in. Can't wait for international shipping become available.

Did you know Arkham series Batman has many different costume (comic version) expect Prime1 will make them.

OOuw... Interesting. Btw, I am heading to Jpn for holiday. DO you know if there is a shop in Tokyo or other that has Prime1 on display?

OOuw... Interesting. Btw, I am heading to Jpn for holiday. DO you know if there is a shop in Tokyo or other that has Prime1 on display?

last time i saw Prime1 stuff on Kotobukiya store Akihabara station and Turtles and TF are in Yamashiroya in Ueno station

Back