Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered him last night as my very first 1/3 piece, and my very first Prime 1 piece. However, I ordered a regular through Sideshow and used my RP. With reward points applied and the "reduced" shipping of $66, I got him for $753 shipped. While the Prime 1 sale is awesome, with international shipping he still would have been $1,007. The calm portrait and batarang hand just wasn't worth the extra $254 (to me).

Its the best Batman statue ever made. I have a few and have the master race DK 3 on order, but nothing beats this statue. Congratulations to falling in love with 1/3 scale.

Its the best Batman statue ever made. I have a few and have the master race DK 3 on order, but nothing beats this statue. Congratulations to falling in love with 1/3 scale.

The Mater Race statue is the only reason I haven't broken down and ordered this one. The combination of the clean look and the classic yellow oval logo are why I went for that version instead.

Both amazing statues. A Carrie Kelley Robin would go great with either if Prime 1 ever get round to that.

P1 , we want Carrie :)

to be honest I don't think carrie would make a good companion piece for either of these two DKR statues. They are iconic and epic stand alone piece, I think adding a little girl robin next to them would detract from their "epicness". Just my 2 cents :)

to be honest I don't think carrie would make a good companion piece for either of these two DKR statues. They are iconic and epic stand alone piece, I think adding a little girl robin next to them would detract from their "epicness". Just my 2 cents :)

Yeah but you're not forced to buy her if they made her, just gives other collectors the option if they prefer

I think if they made her similar pose and matching base it can work.

Well we can't all have the same opinions but for me Carrie is the second most important character in the story. It takes a lot to earn the respect of this cynical beaten down old Batman but she very much does despite her age and size.

again no offense to the fans of carrie. just my opinion but she was by far the weakest part of the DKR storyline.

Back