Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mJRo46J.jpg

ZThhUnC.jpg

LbwSVMC.jpg

A26ziKI.jpg

SwTZYwx.jpg

ZLXytUU.jpg

gofDIrU.jpg

qewte2o.jpg

Blown away by this piece. I'm so happy I ordered him. The detail is mind blowing, and further proof you don't need to have fabric to replicate fabric.

This is also the very first time I used actual photo lights and a backdrop. Though, the backdrop color isn't quite what I was expecting. It is a little too lavender, where I thought it would be flat gray.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

He is the centerpiece for all time. Here’s my trio:
5bf245ae1e6e9a3eacd34fdcaf842ec1.jpg
just bought a new house so I took a quick pic before I boxed them up.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Now you will have plenty of room to add to your 1/3rd collection. :) Congrats.

Blown away by this piece. I'm so happy I ordered him. The detail is mind blowing, and further proof you don't need to have fabric to replicate fabric.

This is also the very first time I used actual photo lights and a backdrop. Though, the backdrop color isn't quite what I was expecting. It is a little too lavender, where I thought it would be flat gray.

Yes, no more ever need for fabric ever nowadays. This piece actually looks better in person than foto IMO.

Sweet piece. Only thing I don't like is how thick the cape is. It doesn't even remotely look like it could be fabric. It look like a molten slab of something.

Sweet piece. Only thing I don't like is how thick the cape is. It doesn't even remotely look like it could be fabric. It look like a molten slab of something.

Agreed, thickness of that cape is the only thing dislike about this statue, oh well it is what it is...

Lucky for most of us, we display him with h S back against the wall. So we won’t be able to nitpick the cape as we don’t see it basically.

What are the dimensions of the box and weight? Need it to calculate delivery via mailforwarder - the only way I can get this beast.
Thanks

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

The best pop culture statue ever made TDKR!!!

Back