Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit, I only collect 1/6 scale hot toys and kept my collection small and mostly marvel since the dc figures haven’t done much for my interest ( with being a Batman fan) but wow the prime1 TDK batman non battle damage version looks amazing!! Can’t stop thinking about it since knowing it’s existence. Would love to have it on top of my display cabinet as a difinitive shrine to batman!!

I have to admit, I only collect 1/6 scale hot toys and kept my collection small and mostly marvel since the dc figures haven’t done much for my interest ( with being a Batman fan) but wow the prime1 TDK batman non battle damage version looks amazing!! Can’t stop thinking about it since knowing it’s existence. Would love to have it on top of my display cabinet as a difinitive shrine to batman!!

You mean the blue version?

Im basing that off my own preference, I love the brutal look of the DKR over the cleaner MR statue, and how can I say the DKR is better when the other hasnt been released?.......thats easy dude.....pictures!!!!!!!, I just prefer it, but again thats just what I like.

However I do think that the MR is cool too, but for me the beat up Batman, and the Mutant leader base says DKR for me. I love the option of three heads, and more if you buy the bust, plus I love the option of swapping out the rope for the rifle, or just a hand, oh and the awesome extra hand with batarangs in the fingers.

If the DKR statue didnt exist, I would probably buy the MR, but the DKR is the only one I will ever need.

Never be topped for me, it has so much presence, when you see how they have done the blood and ripped clothing up close, its just beautiful.

You see the DKR version screams that book to me more, the fact that Batman has been in a real scrap, hes all beat up and angry to hell, also the cool Mutant leader base.

The MR one is cool too though.

I am still in awe of it everytime I look at it, Its the only version that reminds me of the book. The fact that Batman is so ripped to shreds and mean and angry, and the mud all over the boots and cape where hes fought the mutant leader, it looks stunning. The cuts, the blood and the small detail, the suit ripped and curling is amazingly well done.

The MR statue just doent give me that feel, it reminds me more of the second graphic novel.

The thing that also solidifies it being the Dark Knight Returns for me is the beautiful Mutant Leader base.

I think its the best Batman statue ever made, the only other I would now buy would be a Keaton.....but I am not sure that is still coming now.

Both are awesome statues but the new one has the classic yellow oval and I just can't say no to that!

Both are awesome statues but the new one has the classic yellow oval and I just can't say no to that!

Agreed. To me the classic yellow oval and blue suit win every time! Plus I just love the pose of the one with the rifle, it screams DKR to me.

Oh yeah finally got mine!
p1.jpg
p2.jpg

And the EX bust also came with a freebie:
pb3.jpg
(An Arkham Batarang)

Might have also snagged the last one as not long after I ordered, it's sold out at P1:
pb5.jpg

Too bad the blue EX cape doesn't fit the statue, only the head sculpt does:
pb1.jpg

Excuse my crappy iPhone pics.

Last edited:
Back