Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. You could probably fill that chip with a little milliput putty, dab some paint on it and it will be good as new.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Yeah it's awesome. Congrats to all.
6a536b3a75b2487bbb8498462253f29c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats AZMike! I love your display area. It looks so clean and organized. The Miller print displayed with the statue fits it so well!

Karnis, aa909, thanks for the tips! I'm in Canada so I definitely don't want to ship it back if I don't have to. I was thinking of painting over the chips but I didn't want to try to touch it up yet if I am able to get replacement parts for them. It's definitely an eyesore though as my eyes are drawn to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_3668.JPG

Wow. Prime 1 did not disappoint with this piece. My first 1/3 scale and I'm blown away! Now to finish up his stand and get him displayed as he should be.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Congrats AZMike! I love your display area. It looks so clean and organized. The Miller print displayed with the statue fits it so well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Had this display set up in mind the first time I saw the piece at SDCC last year. Very happy with how it turned out.

and dont get hung up on getting the ex, reg configuration is just perfect.

Oh yeah, the ex is not at all mandatory for this piece. It's a beauty and a monster!

No issues from what I can see, Prime 1 usually have very good QC. Absolutely love it.

Now I just need to finish my Batman 1/3 display with one more and some photos on the wall. :)

IMG_3137.jpg

I really want to order this but SS is down to 3 payments of $323 + shipping.
Checked out Prime 1 directly and they stretch it out to 10 payments which is great but.....
It's $292 to ship it.

DSC00078.jpg
DSC00079.jpg
DSC00081.jpg
DSC00082.jpg
DSC00083.jpg
DSC00093.jpg
DSC00086.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for some slight issues.
- A chip on the portrait
- Some paint spillage on the rifle.

Not very huge issues but still annoying.

DSC00088.jpg
DSC00089.jpg
DSC00090.jpg

I wish this portrait came in black.
It would be my number 1 choice.
DSC00098.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only Batman statue you will ever need to own. This was the "end all, be all" incarnation of Batman for me. There was a time when I would only read Batman if it was written by two people, Frank Miller or Brian Azarello. Must have read Frank Miller's Dark Knight series about 10x since the age of 12. #86 of 800. Will definitely be putting together a review for you guys by the weekend. [emoji91]🤤
e8920f934cab513fe626495455dc4933.jpg

This is the only Batman statue you will ever need to own. This was the "end all, be all" incarnation of Batman for me. There was a time when I would only read Batman if it was written by two people, Frank Miller or Brian Azarello. Must have read Frank Miller's Dark Knight series about 10x since the age of 12. #86 of 800. Will definitely be putting together a review for you guys by the weekend. [emoji91]🤤

Congrats! I think you got a good number too, IMO "86" has a relevance to this particular version of Batman.

Can't help but notice your 1/6 figures on the background as well. Very well-futzed and posed figures on display! :clap

Fantastic pics everyone. This is THE Batman statue to own. I cannot picture any other topping this piece. Even a 1/3 Keaton will be a contender but this piece stays in the family. I can't wait til mine arrives tomorrow.

Congrats! I think you got a good number too, IMO "86" has a relevance to this particular version of Batman.

Can't help but notice your 1/6 figures on the background as well. Very well-futzed and posed figures on display! :clap

Thanks dude. Yeah man, 86' was somehow destiny. Lol.

Now that many has receive it. Can someone measure the exact size of just the base please? Cheers

15cc537efba676ae392388bf3549ce63.jpeg

Received mine yesterday, still marked with a noticeable flaw but yet Prime 1 still lets it out of their warehouse without fixing it. I brought it to their attention but of course they turn off the comments on my post. I've alerted Sideshow about the issue but I'm sure they will offer credit twice and then after a month they will get a replacement part. Just sucks

15cc537efba676ae392388bf3549ce63.jpeg

Received mine yesterday, still marked with a noticeable flaw but yet Prime 1 still lets it out of their warehouse without fixing it. I brought it to their attention but of course they turn off the comments on my post. I've alerted Sideshow about the issue but I'm sure they will offer credit twice and then after a month they will get a replacement part. Just sucks

dude I wouldn't send it back for that, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a replacement with worse issues. Take a black sharpie and dab the area, then rub it in with your finger. 10 sec fix and 99% unnoticeable IMO.

Back