Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman was heavy buy it's fine. Maybe the base too light or something.

It's fortunate that a tip or two of the scallops of Batman PF's cape actually touch the flooring of the base's rear, so it became self-supporting. If it didn't, Batman would have as many reported cases of leaning as Superman. When I first assembled my Modern Age Batman, no part of the cape touched the base and the closest had a few millimeters of clearance. A few weeks after, that clearance was gone. Our Sideshow dealer also confirmed and acknowledged this.

Speaking of the cape, can anyone describe Prime 1 Miller Batman's cape material? Is it hard plastic that's sturdy but not too heavy? Apologies if it's already been mentioned before on here and/or in some reviews.

Speaking of the cape, can anyone describe Prime 1 Miller Batman's cape material? Is it hard plastic that's sturdy but not too heavy? Apologies if it's already been mentioned before on here and/or in some reviews.
Its polystone, I Dremeled the peg of cape to make it sit lower, it didn't work though

it's polystone, but it's light relative to it's size.

Batman was heavy buy it's fine. Maybe the base too light or something.

The crazy part about it is. This prime 1 Batmans cape is half the weight or more of my Superman. And this batman is beastly. The scowl on Bats face would be from him struggling to hold Supes cape up LOL. I hate that its leaning. But enough about Supes. Prime 1 has sculpted perfection. The suit looks so detailed you think its real cloth. The gleam on the teeth looks like real wet teeth. Man this is the capstone to my collection.

Finally unboxed mine. It's amazing. Now they need to make a blue variant of this and black variant of the bust.

Anyone else having trouble getting foot peg all the way into the hole of the base? The foot on mine is raised about 5mm over the base

Looks great, Bgnyc007. That's kinda what I'm doing for the display too, but will a smaller canvas just off to the side. I kinda figured the display idea was strong enough to be shared by many.

Looks great, Bgnyc007. That's kinda what I'm doing for the display too, but will a smaller canvas just off to the side. I kinda figured the display idea was strong enough to be shared by many.

Cool can't wait to see. My display plan is that I have him elevated on top of the 2 level besta. I have a shorter shelf a horizontal kallax that will line up Batman, Robin, Batgirl and maybe Nightwing.

Looks like my wife is getting this for me for Christmas. I got a good one (wife that is.)

She will make me wait, however.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble getting foot peg all the way into the hole of the base? The foot on mine is raised about 5mm over the base

I've seen a few reports here and there but most of them say once they gave it a day to settle in & adjust to the temperature, it popped right in.

Coming from someone who is not a huge Batman fan, go get this statue. Reg or Ex, get this piece. It is an absolute beautiful piece. Always was a fan of Frank Miller's legendary version and P1 does not disappoint with this release. Could very well be their best release yet. Go get it - you won't regret it.

Back