Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Imagine a LV salesperson when they see an angry looking, beat to hell, 350 lbs of pure ****ing muscle Batman asking for a bag...

TAKE IT.

Clearly there was a sale at the outlet. :rotfl

south4.jpg

I got a confirmation from SS about the NRD deposit for the standard version yesterday. Still on the WL for the exclusive. Has anyone from the WL for the exclusive gotten a NRD deposit confirmation?

I got a confirmation from SS about the NRD deposit for the standard version yesterday. Still on the WL for the exclusive. Has anyone from the WL for the exclusive gotten a NRD deposit confirmation?

That's not how it works. If your WL converts, you'll get a notice that they're going to charge the NRD in 48 hours or so unless you cancel the order. In other words, they won't charge the NRD until your order is guaranteed.

No they only take the NRD when you get off the waitlist. You'll get an email saying your order will convert into a live order in 3 days and at that time you'll be charge the NRD for the EX and be taken off the waitlist because it is now a live order. Unless it never converts, then you'll never be charged the NRD because you'll be on the wait list until cancellation. It will convert though at some point.

That's not how it works. If your WL converts, you'll get a notice that they're going to charge the NRD in 48 hours or so unless you cancel the order. In other words, they won't charge the NRD until your order is guaranteed.

No they only take the NRD when you get off the waitlist. You'll get an email saying your order will convert into a live order in 3 days and at that time you'll be charge the NRD for the EX and be taken off the waitlist because it is now a live order. Unless it never converts, then you'll never be charged the NRD because you'll be on the wait list until cancellation. It will convert though at some point.

Thanks! What I meant was.. has someone here from the waitlist for the EX been submitted to the NRD process with their order?

Maybe it's a little bit early for conversions, usually people post about it when they get a conversion on a high-demand piece.

Just be patient, cancellations are going to be scarce for now, this was just made available and wait-listed a couple days ago.

Back