Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure many will convert in some time, both due to a larger allotment and to some cancellations. Although based on how popular this piece is and the low ES on the ex, you probably have to be fairly early.

I managed to snag the ex myself, even while being on vacation, thanks to Sideshow's e-mail update. :)

Last edited:
Just gonna leave this here, for anyone with an LV-addicted wife/girlfriend.

View attachment 283645

Just got the credit card bill and the LV bag was $2800 not $800 LOL!! This is what happens when you're only half listening when you're wife is talking :rotfl

Bring on the Lee and Finch bats, Daddy has to play some catch up LMAO!!

Just got the credit card bill and the LV bag was $2800 not $800 LOL!! This is what happens when you're only half listening when you're wife is talking :rotfl

:lol:lol

No way :rotfl

That's an expensive wife, she better support your hobby :lol

If she didn't use a monthly code, or get reward points I think you should get a divorce.:lecture

I'll be in Paris in September, I'll stop by the LV headquarters to bring them my finalized 1/3 project. Available January 2018.

batmanlv_copy_copy.jpg

LOL!! Awesome comments :rotfl. I really can't complain too much, she puts up with my watch, car and statue hobbies :)

After reading about this dudes wife and her $2,800 purse, I realize how others must view my collection. When I hear someone paid that much for a purse, I think they are crazy. Guess I'm crazy too.

After reading about this dudes wife and her $2,800 purse, I realize how others must view my collection. When I hear someone paid that much for a purse, I think they are crazy. Guess I'm crazy too.

But you get 3-6 statues for that price. For now, anyway!

Everyone can forget about a blue version of Millers Bats ever being released now.

Its gotta be the LV version with CO accessories for sure !!!!!!!

And of course the matching pair of earrings . :lol:lol

I'm telling my wife her purses have totally derailed this thread :rotfl

It has definitely overtaken the statue. Pages on LV :lol

Back