Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How likely is it that they make a blue version? I would prefer blue and would regret getting this.

The blue version should have been part of the EX. I didn't really care at first but the more I read from people like you....kind of makes me want a blue version too. I can't see them making 2200 of these then making another batch in the blue suit later. I guess all you can hope for is that SS makes one...or buy resinworx's.

The blue version should have been part of the EX. I didn't really care at first but the more I read from people like you....kind of makes me want a blue version too. I can't see them making 2200 of these then making another batch in the blue suit later. I guess all you can hope for is that SS makes one...or buy resinworx's.

Not a fan of that resinworx, Not sure about P1 reusing molds but if SS was making this they would milk every color they could. I don't think I have seen a recolor from P1. Don't they have to follow what's in Arkham game so that would mean no blue.

If they did a variant of the blue and grey it should be clean and not battle damaged. It would be cool. Either way I really want this one. Truly my most wanted statue of the last few years.

Umm, this is exactly what they will do.

What do you mean part of the EX? How? They can't just do something like what they did for Arkham Knight with a different head and chestplate.
It would take a COH, a second cape, new hands, new boots... That's crazy. Wouldn't be an EX, it would be pretty much two statues. They couldn't sell that for the price of the regular.

FYI this is from the P1 collectors group regarding the variant.
"Reason why there has been no reply yet is because at the moment there is no confirmation on whether the blue version will be done. A yes or no answer will pissed people off if the opposite happens late"

FYI this is from the P1 collectors group regarding the variant.
"Reason why there has been no reply yet is because at the moment there is no confirmation on whether the blue version will be done. A yes or no answer will pissed people off if the opposite happens late"

Read "If this black version sells like hot cakes, then hell ya we're making a blue version" LOL!!

Trying to go to the TDKR product page on SS, keeps popping up and stating that...won't let me go on the website. Had to circumvent it using links through there help section page.

Exactly my thoughts. It's a no-brainier from the business side of things.

Definitely. And I think people should just be glad they didn't price this one at $1,200, because they could have and they would have sold just as fast :lol

Trying to go to the TDKR product page on SS, keeps popping up and stating that...won't let me go on the website. Had to circumvent it using links through there help section page.

What page? There is no product page for that statue yet except for the one in the coming soon section.

Yes, sorry that is what I meant, the coming soon page. I had my browser on it and kept refreshing. That may have done it. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, although when I try to open it in a second window the same thing keeps happening.

Back