Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize their license was for the Arkham line only. I'm sure they had to pay a bit to access all the extras this one comes with as well as using a direct quote from TDKR for promotional purposes. I'm glad they did. I lay no claim to being a batman expert or even a big fan, but this could become a very sought after piece once it hits the market.

With the low edition size I see no reason this won't be the grail of all batman statues. Even the regular will sell out long before it's released.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Will this come through SSC in the states?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Will this come through SSC in the states?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe so, they sell other Prime 1 stuff. Not sure as this will be my first P1 purchase, but I'm feverishly checking SS site for PO info.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Yup. There will be plenty of cancellations because of many collectors "flex pay" plans overlapping in a way that they are spending $1000 a month.

But hey, flex is GOOD.

They probably don't have the license to do that scale I would say.

Prime 1 have only got a license for the 1/2 scale Dawn Of Justice Batman I was told by someone on the other thread.

No 1/3 scale to be produced :gah:

So it probably works the other way for this . sadly !!

I don't mind, 1/2's are huge, and too expensive for what they add compared to a 1/3. They should be $1,500 tops.
The details on their 1/3's are already insane, I don't feel the need for more honestly. It's the perfect scale imo.

Wish they had a 1/3 license for BvS, I would have been all over a 1/3 museum pose Batfleck. It's weird that they don't have it btw, because if they don't, then which company does?

Starting to get warmed up to that Miller Bats (as mentioned before I'm just not into Miller's aesthetic), re-watching TDKR. I feel a day 1 PO coming.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Yup. There will be plenty of cancellations because of many collectors "flex pay" plans overlapping in a way that they are spending $1000 a month.

But hey, flex is GOOD.

Is this the first dead horse you've beaten or is it a common practice??

I wouldn't worry, even if the EX sells out in a few hours, you can be sure you will get one through the wait list if you get on early.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about not getting it on day 1. It will go to waitlist. I got on the Deathstroke waitlist a few months after it went on and it converted. People on the Arkham Knight waitlist got on like 8 months later and convert within a week. Sure TDKR is popular, but I wouldn't worry about a waitlist converting if you get on within 5 months lol.

Back