Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"

Everyone is so confused right now.

Ink could you put 1/3 scale for Miller And Jim Lee thread. Please:pray::pray:

So that must mean Sideshow or another company has the license to do 1/4 scale for TDKR. It wouldn't any make sense to have that in a completely different scale than the rest of the comic line.

Prime 1 1/4 DC is only new 52.
I know. What I'm saying is I don't think Prime 1 chose to do New 52 in 1/4 scale and TDKR in 1/3 on purpose. I'm saying they were forced to do it that way because someone else has the 1/4 rights for Miller Batman.

I know. What I'm saying is I don't think Prime 1 chose to do New 52 in 1/4 scale and TDKR in 1/3 on purpose. I'm saying they were forced to do it that way because someone else has the 1/4 rights for Miller Batman.

P1 started off with no 1/4 rights to anything DC Comics.

They did say they want Miller and Jim Lee Batman to be in scale with Arkham Knight Batman line.

I'm sure there will be a TDKR PF eventually

They seem to do better with the comic stuff so that might be worth waiting for.

One would think as hot as FM is right now via DKIII Master Race and BvS, someone [SSC] would be pumping out a 1/4 one already :lecture

Back