Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"

This looks like a 'skin' example from the Arkham game.

I would be tempted if he was a blue/grey with yellow oval version. But it has been teased with the big black bat so thats out. Im pretty sure they will go for a more grizzled looking pose, the mouth certainly suggests that.

I see that, you right. Dam looks like I will be spending $$$

That's exactly what that photo is. Pretty sure Prime1 is going to, once again, knock this one out of the park. Even if they so choose to do a museum pose (which I feel is highly unlikely given what we can see about the face sculpt).

I'm looking forward to this reveal more than any other. This thing is going to be huge.

Ooh man... FM or Jim Lee? Which to get

I found this online. My wallet will be safe if that is the pose.View attachment 238140

This looks like a 'skin' example from the Arkham game.

I would be tempted if he was a blue/grey with yellow oval version. But it has been teased with the big black bat so thats out. Im pretty sure they will go for a more grizzled looking pose, the mouth certainly suggests that.

Not sure why they'd go with the blue and yellow. The Frank Miller Dark Knight was black and gray with the large bat logo, just as seen in the tease.

Well I might be mistaken but it seems to me Prime 1 is actually making Batmen from Arkham games. I think just like the "Noël" Bats, their Miller will be based on the 3D model of the skin from Arkham Origins. As their Jim Lee will probably be.

The one Batman statue that I've been wishing to get in 1/4 scale. I'm sure this would look stellar, but I'd wait for SSC to make this in 1/4 scale. I've seen Prime1's Arkham Knight and Arkham Knight Batman in person and I don't think I would have space even for one of them. They make PFs and other 1/4 figures look like toys.

I will be quite disappointed if we getting anything resembling a museum pose. This is the one bats statue which screams for something more...

Well I might be mistaken but it seems to me Prime 1 is actually making Batmen from Arkham games. I think just like the "Noël" Bats, their Miller will be based on the 3D model of the skin from Arkham Origins. As their Jim Lee will probably be.

If this is true, that means the Lee Bats will be in his New 52 costume based off the skin used in Origins. An easy pass for me if that's the case.

I will be quite disappointed if we getting anything resembling a museum pose. This is the one bats statue which screams for something more...

So far almost all P1 statues have been museum pose. Maybe the TMNT counts as semi acrion

you are right. I just hope they "think outside of the box" for this one. I would kill for a bloody portrait to be included as well, although I doubt that will happen.

That face (well, what we can see of it) wouldn't make much sense with a museum pose, also you can tell the torso isn't straight, imo they will at least go semi-dynamic like they did for the Noël Bats.

Gonna take a wild guess and say gargoyle base.

Dark alley sewer base will look cool too.

Will be my first prime one statue. If no 66 batmobile, 650.00 rewards points going to that.

Not sure why they'd go with the blue and yellow. The Frank Miller Dark Knight was black and gray with the large bat logo, just as seen in the tease.

It was black & yellow at first, he changed it part way through the original 4 issues to black and grey.

So I noticed this was confirmed as a new line on P1 Facebook group page.

I'm wondering will we get the Superman and Joker from here too??

So I noticed this was confirmed as a new line on P1 Facebook group page.

I'm wondering will we get the Superman and Joker from here too??
I know justice league will be 1/4 scale but the dark knight returns what scale will be ? I hope 1/3

Back