Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here :mad:. Went and looked at some HI-Def pics of him and I'm excited again, just so sick of these delays here in Aus.....

hey Deedzy Prime1 told me they have something special for people who bought Megatron.. maybe add on i dont know they reveal it this week :)

Same here :mad:. Went and looked at some HI-Def pics of him and I'm excited again, just so sick of these delays here in Aus.....
I'm wish they would tell us what other 2 (prime1) they're doing. I'll probably only get 1 more after Optimus and I don't know if megatron is the other one I'll want to have.
Would anyone assume I'd be able to at least get my money back on megatron later down the track?

I'm wish they would tell us what other 2 (prime1) they're doing. I'll probably only get 1 more after Optimus and I don't know if megatron is the other one I'll want to have.
Would anyone assume I'd be able to at least get my money back on megatron later down the track?

Optimus and Megatron, it's kinda like ying and yang they just belong together imo.

I am really digging Prime 1's Transformer statues. I really like the movie version over the old school G1. I never thought so many people would slag on the movie versions being they are way more advanced than the cartoon box-like bots. Don't get me wrong, as a poor kid never having cash, I remember well the night the thunderstorm knocked the power out at the mall when I was standing in front of G1 Megatron, and walking out with him in my hands with panicky people running all around, that was a good haul for a kid. Friday I will go down to the local comic shop and pay the last payment on my Prime 1 Megatron. They have 3 there, one on display, and it is very awesome.
Now I will be getting Starscream, this insect-like interpretation of conniving evil is just another representation of Starscream. I cannot wait til this goes up for PO. Thing is, how to get the exclusive?? If Sideshow wasn't offering the EX for Megs, but they did for Prime, you think they will offer an EX SS??

I think he will be just as much as Megs. He's 30 inches in width, not height, base isn't as large but more LEDs and just as much intricacies as Prime and B. I think he will be in the $1900 range.

Starscream is $1700.00. Exclusive LE to 50.

Yeah pretty good price :) Edition size 50 is only for japan right now.
so worldwide should be announce pretty soon.

From what i heard from them Starscream will be very limited worldwide.

It seems like I'll be eating my own words after seeing the high res photos of this piece. It is more detailed than Pime and Megatron imho, but still the pose is a meh. Anyways, the price is quite reasonable and might consider getting this insect. Lols

He is very good, but I cannot do all of them. OP will be my first, than I hope to see some statues from AOE.

Prime1 just announced in FB starscream bust compatible to the full body statue. This bad boy is getting love.

Looks great actually.But im gonna pass.Because if i get it,i need to get Megatron,and i allready have Optimus on order.That's some serious money :lol

I wish they would make Ironhide though.

wow, people spending almost 2k for this? The design looks so weird, proportions look weird and the pose too. Prime is just rackin em up

I totally like the pose and the character, something totally different than the cartoon, which I detest. I took out a loan for Megatron and paid it back before it was realeased . Doesn't hurt the bank account and builds credit. I really like the Legendary Doom, but the size is a bit much for the room I have. I just hope that they don't release Lockdown, Galvatron or Soundwave before I have a chance to pay off Starscream.

Back