Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starscream, you are fugly :lol.... I wish the base all are similar or same size.

With starscream, it looks like it's done the same as in film.
What's off putting is the pose of his legs is sort of like he's squatting which makes the legs look really wide a fat. Also his left leg isn't even positioned on base properly.
I know this May not be the final one but I'm just judging off of that pic.

I don't think thesis the final. Gotta be a prototype as he does look different than in the magazine.

Everybody should wait for final pics judging from low res pic. Pretty sure should be reveal pretty soon.
Prime told me every next statue they want the head to rotate to have different feeling from what is see in this pic
Putting the head straight with this pose will look awkward.

Tell them as well to change the pose. I'm not digging it tbh.

This is your opinion I don't think they will change the pose .. The pose look exactly to the magazine keep im mind this a statue some pose look much better from different angle maybe the front pose with his wide body will not look as good..They went with famous scene from the first movie when he jump on the bridge by shooting missile please recheck movie.. I really like the pose

The statue is great.

However, I am more tempted by future "human faces" transformers from AOE, as Drift, Lockdown.

I know he isn't a favorite but I've never minded Starscreams movie design. I think this looks pretty good personally, wonder how much they'll want for it....

Wow that is crazy detailed. It's a pass but the detail is pretty sweet.

Back