Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is that Prime is a piece that everyone wants, cos it's Optimus, and despite the complications of the Bayformers designs, you can still see the G1 influences.

Starscream though, hmmm, not so much, mainly because they varied his design so much from the cartoons, whilst the G1 version was a prettyboy the movie version was a real fatty boombala.

So I can't see him selling quick at 2k or above.

Full pic:

They definitely cut down on the base compared to Megs, good move:

v12.jpg

They sure did. Not sure that's a good thing, though. The base seems to tie-them-in together. Either way, this one looks awesome!

I think because Bumblebee & Optimus are the top 2 Autobots it would only make sense that they make Megatrons right hand man. Either way I really don't like the shape of his body. With Megatron on the way and Optimus on preorder, I'm definitely picking up Bumblebee but I have to wait for more pictures and price to see if Starscream will be a pass for me.

Last edited:
They sure did. Not sure that's a good thing, though. The base seems to tie-them-in together. Either way, this one looks awesome!

I totally agree. I would like to see a base similar to Meg's and optimus. Even sideshows optimus and a decent base. But the figure looks great and it's a definite buy for me.

If Starscream is $2k it will be an easy pass, if he's around $1500 then I'll probably pull the trigger.

If Starscream is $2k it will be an easy pass, if he's around $1500 then I'll probably pull the trigger.

I don't see him being more than 1500.00. I'm guessing the 12-13 range. Base is a lot smaller and I don't think he's quite as tall as Megs and optimus. Although his wingspand from what I've heard is 33 inches so it will be interesting to see what he will go for.

Wonder what his EX will be.... and why they didnt go with the Tattoo/ Scar look that he had for 2/3 films...

Not just the base, the whole pose is different!

He sure is a wide boy. I don't get why Prime didn't ever just kick him in his robo-nuts.

Back