Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m thinking of dumping my Dog Alien Preorder and getting this instead.

I like both but would rather secure Shockwave first. Maybe get the dog later on.

This is coming completely out of left field for me cause I had not plans to get it. For some reason I was looking at videos of it and got excited for it..

Both are coming out soon.

Am I crazy or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered this. Got it on payments.

Kept the Dog Alien too. It’s already paid for.
Screw it .

Called SS too and they said they’re only allocated so many of them because of it being an exclusive item, so big and expensive. It’s mainly a item for Asia as they love these statues over there.

And I don’t see too much interest in this because of the scale and the price. Wonder what exactly their allocation was on this?

100? 200?

0d3401dd480dac2705481a53dbbae6c1.jpg

My old fish tank stand I made. Threw out the tank because of a leak. Will be Shockwaves new home!

I’ll have to throw a couple of wider sheets of plywood on top to change it from 24” to 36”

The 2 sheets doubled up will be for strength.

Will over hang the stand a foot but I think it will look good. Probably extend it to the sides a foot on each side as well.

Has anyone in Asia heard anything in this guys release yet?

Dropped first payment on this today.

Three more $600 payments to go.. [emoji23]

Looks like I will get Shockwave when he releases. I’m using C card to pay off the remainder. F it!

This is going to be an exciting piece.

Prime 1 made him too big. If they had scaled him appropriately in comparison with the other TF pieces then the price would be lower and I might have picked him up. Nice looking piece though. He is going to command ALL of the attention when on display.

He’s actually the same height as JetPower Prime.

Yeah.... Comes with the territory though. Once 1 statue date gets pushed back ALL are pushed back....

I started with ThreeA sized ‘statues’ and after Bee, Optimus, Megatron, and Scream they announced another Bee (TLK)... Then I remembered one of the ThreeA updates saying they were going to be working more on what they enjoy and more custom areas.. With that 3 days later ThreeA TLK Bee was delayed 6 months?

So, what to do? Prime 1 Studio is the only company doing an exceptional job at BOTH making the Statues and getting a large variety for collectors. Key word being both! I too have Shockwave P.O.’d and although limited with screen time or.... It doesnt matter. Its a beautiful piece and its looking like 888 is world wide. Thats not a lot of statues...

I plan on buying Sentinel Prime and having both statues flanking my Bedroom Tv.

I’m also going halt on these P1 Transformers for a good while.

Going o start in on the more affordable 3A figures and put them under my BR Tv. Gonna be cool.

Just got off the phone with Sideshow about this piece.

Phone lady said Prime1 has told them it will be in Sideshow’s warehouse by end of May. So we should see shipping notices next month.

Finally 10101010 years later LOL. Thanks for the pix.

My stand was built over a year ago so. 3 foot round table top. I already have his spot. TLK Prime with have to roll out... or walk out.

Needed a reason to start a new shelf for my other TF statues.

Hey Chaver, do you think the Prime 1 Studios Jet Power Optimus Prime will also be packaged in 4 huge boxes?

Hey Chaver, do you think the Prime 1 Studios Jet Power Optimus Prime will also be packaged in 4 huge boxes?

They are similar in size but shockwave to me seems like he has more parts. I think JetPower Prime will be less boxes.

Shockwave also has a bigger base and then he had those boring machines that attach to it. So I would imagine those are gonna take up some significant space in one of the boxes.

Back