Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just gonna get it. It is too nice to pass up. Gotta sell lots of Halo and Hot Toys for it. I started in 1/6 but I'm kind of over buying them and may only keep a few that match the PFs I have.

It is a F beast. It will look fab next to my Optimus and Megatron from TLK. Sux the base won't match so he will have to go in the center.

I'm just gonna get it. It is too nice to pass up. Gotta sell lots of Halo and Hot Toys for it. I started in 1/6 but I'm kind of over buying them and may only keep a few that match the PFs I have.

It is a F beast. It will look fab next to my Optimus and Megatron from TLK. Sux the base won't match so he will have to go in the center.

If I had a bigger place earning more money for a better house I would probably do a circle of shockwave in the middle with all the decepticons around shockwave, think this lineup is just too expensive to continue which is why I ended the lineup with DOTM Optimus and ROTF Megatron

Is there an exclusive run on this piece, just curious.

Nope, just an edition of 888 total...Only few pieces have gone without an EX edition and these are: ROTF Megatron, AOE Drift, TF Ratchet, AOE Optimus Knight Edition(regular) and this piece(I will not count Gold Editions here).

Nope, just an edition of 888 total...Only few pieces have gone without an EX edition and these are: ROTF Megatron, AOE Drift, TF Ratchet, AOE Optimus Knight Edition(regular) and this piece(I will not count Gold Editions here).

That's a weird ES... :lol Is it for good luck or something?

Thanks for response!

I saw the Matrix version of Shockwave. It looks nice but it's smaller for the same price. It doesn't look to have the purple tint either.

I mean it looks nice though and in some pix more finely chiseled but not in all pix.

I think the Prime 1 is about 5" taller. I will look for a review on it shortly.

Ok so it does have the purple tint but it's like spread out and not all over but I guess it's right. So I saw the base before and while the pose in near the same Prime 1s base is far better in my opinion.

So bigger overall and better base I'll take Prime 1s.

I saw it for $2500 must be wrong then I'll look again.

Golden Compass is over $2500 oh well I'm not wanting it for $1000 either.

OMG they said 1/4 of the available statues lol no rush I'm shocked they sold that many at $2600

Ok finally just POd my Prime 1 Shockwave. I owe just a little on it still but in January I’ll owe shipping.

I’ll be building a custom 3’ round LED lit table for this bad boy complete with purple lighting.

OMG I am pissed with the 4-5 month delay.

Yeah.... Comes with the territory though. Once 1 statue date gets pushed back ALL are pushed back....

I started with ThreeA sized ‘statues’ and after Bee, Optimus, Megatron, and Scream they announced another Bee (TLK)... Then I remembered one of the ThreeA updates saying they were going to be working more on what they enjoy and more custom areas.. With that 3 days later ThreeA TLK Bee was delayed 6 months?

So, what to do? Prime 1 Studio is the only company doing an exceptional job at BOTH making the Statues and getting a large variety for collectors. Key word being both! I too have Shockwave P.O.’d and although limited with screen time or.... It doesnt matter. Its a beautiful piece and its looking like 888 is world wide. Thats not a lot of statues...

I built a custom stand for Shockwave. Yeah I’ve had many delays but I rarely see it with P1 in fact my TLK Optimus was like 4 months early. You win some you lose some. My biggest issue with delays comes down to payment delays. You try to plan things and then due to bad practices of Sideshow your last payment now ends up landing on your other payments. Kind of defeats the purpose of having them. I have many items ongoing although Shockwave has been paid off long ago except of course shipping and the last payment I planned on paying already. I’ve been paying that Alien Dog every time I sell some Halo figures.

So yes it’s true what you say but it’s annoying for many but again I don’t mind waiting it’s the idiotic business rules that ruin it.

Here’s the shelf. I am considering adding the driller pieces but it’s likely too much for me.
539D412C-A8CE-46AE-A128-F0BD5B50FCE3.jpegEDD3EDC5-5B93-47ED-BA41-FF71230EE95F.jpeg

Back