Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Chaver Prime One said they would send me the parts but they also said being they are cast separate they also can't be 100% on fitment.

They actually said to find a local to fix it WTF That is not funny

They did say to me since I did not accept the credit from Sideshow they would fix it but Sideshow told me even if I accpet their credit I am free to have Prime 1 fix it.

I asked Prime 1 to skip Sideshow and ship directly to me as Sideshow slows everything down 2 weeks.

I also asked Prime 1 for a complete replacement and not parts.

They sent me a specific video they made just for the tube and even theirs was crooked LOL It is was supposed to be crooked then why are the pieces moles to sit flat. I about give up

It’s now worse.

I had been talking with Sideshow about getting a 3rd replacement or parts.

They said to me they cannot replace it or get parts.

They only said credit or full refund. They said you can also ask Prime 1 if they can help so I did.

Now prime 1 checked with Sideshow and told me they will replace but since I took credit they won’t ship free

The problem is that I only took the credit because sideshow told me there’s no way to get parts or replacement.

If I knew Prime 1 would replace I’d not take the credit.

It’s not a refund it’s credit towards another statue which is far from a refund.

I explained to Prime 1 I was told my only option was credit or refund in full. I was not given the option they are giving me with the parts from Sideshow. I feel tricked in a way. Sideshow knew I was contacting Prime 1 and did not contact Prime 1. I did the job for them.

I think the whole situation is not right and I let Prime 1 know I was not given the option by Sideshow for parts and that I reached out because Sideshow would not.

What a shytshow

Back