Statue PRIME 1 STUDIO - PMTF-01 OPTIMUS PRIME (Transformers Generation 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that it'll really matter but is this guy coupon eligible? I think this and the Voltron Maquette, displayed side by side, will compliment each other very well to represent my childhood:lol

optimus11.jpg

optimus12.jpg

optimus13.jpg

optimus14.jpg

optimus15.jpg

Sideshow won't let me return for an exchange. This doesn't make sense. They still have the ex in stock. I have to wait for a replacement torso from Prime 1. With all these parts that connect to the torso a replacement probably won't fit. They just want me to be stuck with the problem and they can sell the ex to someone else.

Sideshow won't let me return for an exchange. This doesn't make sense. They still have the ex in stock. I have to wait for a replacement torso from Prime 1. With all these parts that connect to the torso a replacement probably won't fit. They just want me to be stuck with the problem and they can sell the ex to someone else.

That's horse****. Can't you simply return it and then buy it again?

So I just put mine together. A couple questions:

1. Does the back of your gun rub against the plastic chest cover?

2. When assembled can it slightly swivel when grabbing the left leg or torso (since the right leg has the peg), when facing it head on?

Last edited:
So I just out mine together. A couple questions:

1. Does the back of your gun rub against the plastic chest cover?

2. When assembled can it slightly swivel when grabbing the left leg or torso (since the right leg has the peg), when facing it head on?

1. No, mine doesn't. I made sure to be careful while assembling it since I know some had issues with that, but mine doesn't touch.

2. Maybe? The engineering on this piece is awful. It's held upright by one magnet, pressure, and prayers. A stiff breeze could knock this $1000 piece over.

Back