Statue PRIME 1 STUDIO - PMTF-01 OPTIMUS PRIME (Transformers Generation 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1S better paid more effort on their existing Bayformers line, speed up the prototype making of Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinal Prime etc instead of diverting to the line of cartoon / movie version hybrid. I would not buy an unknown origin statue with such high price.

P1S better paid more effort on their existing Bayformers line, speed up the prototype making of Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinal Prime etc instead of diverting to the line of cartoon / movie version hybrid. I would not buy an unknown origin statue with such high price.

On the same token, I would not buy anything bayformers related out of principle. It goes both ways man.

I have the exclusive prime 1 studio DOTM Optimus, and I want this one too! My 4 year old boy and I love Optimus! I wonder when SSC will have this for sale?

My first two statues I'll own by the end of the year will be Prime 1s BvS Batman and superman.

This will be my third.

Or fourth...because I gotta get wonder woman too.

Dammit.

Looks super. I hope this is the last Prime version from Prime1. If they keep pumping more version out, kind ruins the collectible part of this

Not sure what you smoking, what movie hybrid?

This is the definitive G1 Optimus, there is no movie hybrid in it. Sure they added some details as the original cartoon has just a few colors and you can't make a detailed statue out of it being 100% same as the cartoon. Even the original hasbro toys had to do that.

But to call it a movie hybrid is complete nonsense, this is nothing related to the horror show jam-as-many-parts bay monstrosity. Every complain about the axe but it's one case where they tried to stick to the cartoon 100%, as everyone sees it doesn't look very good by today's standard without adding some weathering and other details.

I hope they continue this line, I can just feel the old school collectors dumping their bay versions and switching over to the real transformers we all grew up with and love.

Not sure what you smoking, what movie hybrid?

This is the definitive G1 Optimus, there is no movie hybrid in it. Sure they added some details as the original cartoon has just a few colors and you can't make a detailed statue out of it being 100% same as the cartoon. Even the original hasbro toys had to do that.

But to call it a movie hybrid is complete nonsense, this is nothing related to the horror show jam-as-many-parts bay monstrosity. Every complain about the axe but it's one case where they tried to stick to the cartoon 100%, as everyone sees it doesn't look very good by today's standard without adding some weathering and other details.

I hope they continue this line, I can just feel the old school collectors dumping their bay versions and switching over to the real transformers we all grew up with and love.
I believe he's referring to the movie hybrid line that will go along with this G1 line and the Bayformers. It'll be their "Transformers New Generation" line.

- Amalgamation of the G1 and movie design resulting in a total badass sick up to your stomach design. U can blame this on Josh Nizzi
- Size will be about 28" same as the movie transformers line

Prime-1-Megatron-1.jpg

12096280_172984803040985_6093718667737681652_n.jpg

Prime-1-Optimus-1.jpg

Last edited:
I believe he's referring to the movie hybrid line that will go along with this G1 line and the Bayformers. It'll be their "Transformers New Generation" line.

Prime-1-Megatron-1.jpg
I love this concept, but I hope they tweak it some more to make it look closer to the G1 Megs.

Prime 1 is doing two lines of G1, this one that just went up is part of a more classic G1 designed line in which most pieces will be a little smaller than other Prime 1 pieces coming in at about 22-24". The other line will be based on the concept pics posted earlier in which the designs, while reminiscent to G1, will be more of their own take on the designs (think amalgamation of movie and G1) and those pieces will be more in line with the height of the other stuff Prime 1 is doing coming on at around 28-30".

They've already done some tweaks to megatron, lookin G1 good!

That's not the same. There are two lines:
Transformers Generation 1 (TG1)
Transformers New Generation (TNG)

G1 is the one you posted and the Optimus that this thread is for. The two concept arts I posted is for the TNG line.

The G1 line will be smaller while the TNG line will be in size with their Bayformer statues.

Back