Statue PRIME 1 STUDIO - PMTF-01 OPTIMUS PRIME (Transformers Generation 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the same. There are two lines:
Transformers Generation 1 (TG1)
Transformers New Generation (TNG)

G1 is the one you posted and the Optimus that this thread is for. The two concept arts I posted is for the TNG line.

The G1 line will be smaller while the TNG line will be in size with their Bayformer statues.

So one more Prime and 2 more Megatron comin? Might just wait til I see them all before placing a Po

Agree. Was Megatron more white color in the cartoon?
I guess it was more difficult to pull off a consistent chrome color in the 80's. With all the different angles and lighting, there were times where Megs did appear to be white in color. Other times, a very light gray.

So one more Prime and 2 more Megatron comin? Might just wait til I see them all before placing a Po
That's a great idea actually. I'm going to be waiting as well.

Exactly! At these prices might as well wait to get the one we like most. No point rushing now and see something else better later. Rule does not apply to billionaires on this forum. Please ignore if your a billionaire and sorry for being a broke collector talking about prices.

Due to popular demand, Prime1 is adding a battle axe for the exclusive G1 Optimus Prime. Now collectors of the exclusive version can choose the classic energon axe or this battle axe to display this awesome looking Optimus Prime.
13615326_1708463742752676_6207791231862063981_n.jpg

Finally ordered this, I figured it would look cool with Voltron. The only minor issue I have is that with the position of the mirrors, Prime would never be able to raise his arms forward without snapping them off.:lol That being said it is still an amazing piece.
I'll probably allow myself one more from this line - would love to see Starscream get this treatment.

Last edited:
EXACTLY! Looks like I'll have to suck it up and save my nickles. Before I knew that I wanted it, I saw one with minor damages on EBay for $1500. I really regret not jumping on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its the one with the cracked legs, dont worry, the seller didnt end up selling it, he just ended the auction

P1S better paid more effort on their existing Bayformers line, speed up the prototype making of Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinal Prime etc instead of diverting to the line of cartoon / movie version hybrid. I would not buy an unknown origin statue with such high price.

agree with this comment. who exactly are their target audience with this statue? the look is of unknown origin, neither movie nor g1. I thought statue collectors have a thirst for movie / cartoon accuracy, not some artists impression of an existing character.

agree with this comment. who exactly are their target audience with this statue? the look is of unknown origin, neither movie nor g1. I thought statue collectors have a thirst for movie / cartoon accuracy, not some artists impression of an existing character.

I'd say the target audience are those of us who grew up in the eighties and have been waiting for a unique, realistic representation of these characters.

I'd say the target audience are those of us who grew up in the eighties and have been waiting for a unique, realistic representation of these characters.

I'm in that group and my interest is peaked. There's so many other things I already want that this probably won't be a buy for me. I'm still waiting to see what they do with their GI Joe license.

I am the fan grew up in the eighties, I rather buy Hasbro/Takara G1 figures that can be transformed and poseable and in much much lower price. Tons of choice out there as we all know. Takara MP series already a good choice.

Totally agree

I am the fan grew up in the eighties, I rather buy Hasbro/Takara G1 figures that can be transformed and poseable and in much much lower price. Tons of choice out there as we all know. Takara MP series already a good choice.

Then go buy the plastic toys, at this point you are just trolling - comparing $1000 25 inch statue to a plastic toy.

To answer the other questions who buys this - it's those of us who grew up with the cartoon and hasbro toys - and want a high end g1 statue of Optimus.

You can keep arguing how this statue isnt 100% same compared to a 80s blocky cartoon character, that had no details to begin with. It still makes absolutely no sense no matter how many times you repeat it - we are talking a few blocky cartoon squares.

This statue represents the perfect form of Optimus prime from the cartoon, if he were to jump out of the cartoon into real life, this is how he will look. It's pretty obvious some of you guys are never statue collector to begin with.

That would be me.

I'll buy the entire damn G1 line, if they produce them fast enough.

The only Bayformer I picked up was Bee and that will probably be it for me.

I regret picking up the Bay Prime,now. Should've just hold out for this. :gah:

Then go buy the plastic toys, at this point you are just trolling - comparing $1000 25 inch statue to a plastic toy.

To answer the other questions who buys this - it's those of us who grew up with the cartoon and hasbro toys - and want a high end g1 statue of Optimus.

You can keep arguing how this statue isnt 100% same compared to a 80s blocky cartoon character, that had no details to begin with. It still makes absolutely no sense no matter how many times you repeat it - we are talking a few blocky cartoon squares.

This statue represents the perfect form of Optimus prime from the cartoon, if he were to jump out of the cartoon into real life, this is how he will look. It's pretty obvious some of you guys are never statue collector to begin with.

I got it. You are the artist who design this Prime LOL. I do not need you to agree with my point. You get your I get mine. Further argue is pointless.

Back