Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished assembly on Optimus ... The packing is superb ! No broken pieces great paint job! Very happy AwesomeAwesome piece!
e08d7e898d5267a5784d646c3ed49bb5.jpg
5d0077584c54d882104da191d9db30d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful piece for sure mate

Yeah I thought the videos and pictures posted were cool ... But in hand .... Wow ... The cost is over the top ( took me 8 months on flex to get it) ... Your right "beautiful piece"

Sentinel definitely is on my radar. Did they plan to make another Megatron zzz

Might as well make Meg and Optimus from no 1 as well. Wait. Make all the Prime and Meg version. Total of 8 of them. Too greedy I think Prime1.

What the beat pose and angle to display this beast. Mine arrived today..so happy and got an issued as well, button light of one of the head is stuck, i cannot press the button. Did any1 got this issued?

What the beat pose and angle to display this beast. Mine arrived today..so happy and got an issued as well, button light of one of the head is stuck, i cannot press the button. Did any1 got this issued?

Congrats! Awesome piece I went with the axe

Finally get this part off to modify the windscreen frame. Might add light effect at those three lamps later.

seen so many good pics complaints tOo. this is the best Optimus i found. should i pull trigger on this help me guys..

Pull it pull it pull it. Seriously mate go for it it's epic in every way and form

Back