Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell is ultimate edition Optimus Prime. Almost all variants of optimus have been made already. Could this be the jetfire optimus combination. I dont understand. How many more optimus do they need to make to call it ultimate edition. After this their gonna make another variant and call it the most super ultimate edition optimus prime.:slap

I do hope the ultimate edition would be Optimus combine Jetfire. Anything else is meh.

powerup_optimus1.jpg

powerup_optimus2.jpg

I do hope the ultimate edition would be Optimus combine Jetfire. Anything else is meh.

Yes, I would think that's the one they are doing.

Indeed ultimate edition Optimus prime will come every accessories seen in the movie including both arms.
Wil be reveal later this year due the fact is still in development.

Correct. It's the AOE variant to the one up for pre-order now.
The current one only comes with an additional head accessory, while the ultimate version will include more, and have a different pose.

Currently, AOE Optimus is an attempt at a more "new customer/cost friendly" market. The next version is for those with deeper pockets.

I would like a station for his weapons like he has in part 3... Would be nice to have this behind him on display...
sentinel prime I would love to get...but I think I'm gonna stop with my prime need to start saving for a new house so I'm going to have to put all this on hold... :( :(

image.jpg

I'm hoping they make Devastator.

Seriously??? Of all the robots that has been made from this franchise, i thought devastator was a joke. Even if Prime 1 would actually make one and sell it for $500 ill never in 10,000 light years buy it.

Back