Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a bad casting piece which should have not passed the QC :mad:

I really do hope mine is going to be as good as the one shown at the video last page...

I will not accept any QC issue for this price. Mine is being shipped from BBTS and I will inspect carefully. Any bad casting and the whole things goes back. I'm not gonna wait 3-4 weeks for replacement.

Last edited:
Yes. The Autobot logo when put on is lower than the base. The left leg shield armor when put on can't sit straight up, instead it drops forward. Leaning in way.

That is unacceptable. If prime1 want this sort of money this stuff shouldn't be making it out the door. I will be going over mine with a fine tooth comb also.

That's a bad casting piece which should have not passed the QC :mad:

I really do hope mine is going to be as good as the one shown at the video last page...

And then they act like its killing them to replace it.

Exactlly.... I wrote to Prime1, now I must go to my local supplier who gets it from SImply Toy. My LCS says he filed NUMEROUS file complaint to Simply Toy. ST simply say yes, we acknowledge and will process. N months go on and on, and still no result. That's why I am pushing this directly to Prime1. For this price tag, please... it's obvious they should replace this IMO.

I will not accept any QC issue for this price. Mine is being shipped from BBTS and I will inspect carefully. Any bad casting and the whole things goes back. I'm not gonna wait 3-4 weeks for replacement.

That is unacceptable. If prime1 want this sort of money this stuff shouldn't be making it out the door. I will be going over mine with a fine tooth comb also.

That's what I found wrong with mine. So guys, heads up. Bc if you just check for broken piece and don't assemble the actual statue. You would not notice the poor casting issue. Guarentee you guys that.

Damn this just sucks you wait and wait and wait and U get an item that's not what it should be for the price you pay... . Price + wait + poor casting = RETURN
I don't even think if I was told by SS I will get a replacement part in 30 days I will keep it. Thing is after s few years of collecting we all go from spending 100 to 500 dollars then we go to 700 then 1000k and then higher and higher sometimes for getting we may love having this stuff and feel we need it but damn for something thats over 2k needs to be 100%... I just hope for the ones that do put a request in for pieces that are not right get it what they ask for. Seems SS is sending some STATUES out as other are waiting till April so all the Aprils may get told SS/prime are out of replacements.... grrrrrrrr I have a whole setup waiting for OP PLEASE BE 1000%

That's what I found wrong with mine. So guys, heads up. Bc if you just check for broken piece and don't assemble the actual statue. You would not notice the poor casting issue. Guarentee you guys that.

Hey Asdf, I think you are the unlikely one to get the kind problem. Really weird to see this. Mine is pretty perfect no issue. Many friends of mine have it also turn out really good. One of them problem was the detach foot and detach chrome parts (side mirror)

About Simply toys how's they customer service?

Hey Asdf, I think you are the unlikely one to get the kind problem. Really weird to see this. Mine is pretty perfect no issue. Many friends of mine have it also turn out really good. One of them problem was the detach foot and detach chrome parts (side mirror)

kinda slow, but they do reply as i ordered mine from them

Yes. I check with my friend. His came out fine. I just hope I get a leg and base replacement. Kind of down spending this much and seeing the poor casting.
Simply Toy just yelled at my LCS. Stating he should file complaint to them. Then ST to Prime1. I was told ST hasn't even updated my LCS of his broken Starscream, Grimlock, Megatron, etc for the prototype and consumers. PLus I don't want to be put on hold, Yes, we will get back to you on that sir.

Direct to Prime1 will probably get the replacement process much much faster IMO. ST is the distributor for many statues, and Indonesian market purchase a whole lot from them. I hope with this, ST starts to pay more attention and be more responsible with their buyers.

Yes. I check with my friend. His came out fine. I just hope I get a leg and base replacement. Kind of down spending this much and seeing the poor casting.
Simply Toy just yelled at my LCS. Stating he should file complaint to them. Then ST to Prime1. I was told ST hasn't even updated my LCS of his broken Starscream, Grimlock, Megatron, etc for the prototype and consumers. PLus I don't want to be put on hold, Yes, we will get back to you on that sir.

Direct to Prime1 will probably get the replacement process much much faster IMO. ST is the distributor for many statues, and Indonesian market purchase a whole lot from them. I hope with this, ST starts to pay more attention and be more responsible with their buyers.

Pretty weird about simply toys I don't Know about them... I hope they will try harder for they customer services kind of suck to wait that long. I have a friend has LED problem with Optimus head got replacement like the next day pretty quick. Am pretty sure you will get your replacement just depend how quick simply will try.

This is why I buy all mine through Sideshow, the returns process is so much easier.

Not really, sideshow is very fickle too, they will try to pull the old its not damaged enough so will give you 20% off of the price.

Yep but you don't have to accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply Toy is our only option here. I hope Prime1 assist me in the process.

Back