Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I receive my Optimus. Problem with left leg. The casting hole for the feet shield is not square. So it can't sit up correctly. The base logo also, it is resting lower than base when put on. I have to put paper or tissue inside to hold it in place. One of the peg on bottom left foot also broken. I have asked my supplier. He say with Prime1, all broken parts so far, complain. They never replied or follow up. Maybe someone can help here.

That is odd, I have problem with my and my lcs forward the wmail to sideshow and they will take care from there

That is odd, I have problem with my and my lcs forward the wmail to sideshow and they will take care from there

My LCS says Simply Toys haven't even came up with the replacement for so many older statues. They just say yes we will follow up. But then, no news later on

You should mail directly to Prime1 much faster than simply Toys.. show the issue so they can solve the problem.
I have friend who got Optimus one the foot got detach not broken. If this is the case I think they include special glue.
If this happen.

Any chance you have their email? I can't find it in their website. It's all in japanesse.

So ASDF, what are you impressions, as expected when you first saw this? Did it meet your expectations?

The color box of this statues have name of sideshow on it too, so sideshow have to take care of their customer thro LCS, my will be take care with ss not prime one studio. Which is better since ss will do something about it :

So ASDF, what are you impressions, as expected when you first saw this? Did it meet your expectations?

Paint wise and size factor is good. But again if I knew ES this size, I am sure down the road you can pick him up under retail.

Paint wise and size factor is good. But again if I knew ES this size, I am sure down the road you can pick him up under retail.

In my case impossible to found any Optimus in Japan ... One of my friend want one but can't find anywhere sold my extra to him even ES is high it will sold out matter of time.

In my case impossible to found any Optimus in Japan ... One of my friend want one but can't find anywhere sold my extra to him even ES is high it will sold out matter of time.

And here I can't sold it for under retail funny....

If I remembered he told me in Yahoo auction Optimus sold around 4000UDS for EX version.
That's the value right now in Japan.

When the items has been released on every market am pretty sure it will sold out eventually
truly wonderful piece to have in the collection.

The thing feel annoying about you jye318 You always say... I don't need it or can't sell it etc ...WE GET IT!
No need to jump on this thread keeping repeating the same damn thing.

If I remembered he told me in Yahoo auction Optimus sold around 4000UDS for EX version.
That's the value right now in Japan.

When the items has been released on every market am pretty sure it will sold out eventually
truly wonderful piece to have in the collection.

The thing feel annoying about you jye318 You always say... I don't need it or can't sell it etc ...WE GET IT!
No need to jump on this thread keeping repeating the same damn thing.

I think Jye wasn't trying to be rude. There are seller here as well trying to unload their Optimus reg and exc for PO price as well. The currency and economy plays a big factor.

I think Jye wasn't trying to be rude. There are seller here as well trying to unload their Optimus reg and exc for PO price as well. The currency and economy plays a big factor.

It's ok bro, he hates me and always talk **** about me, I already got used to it, people can have their words anywhere and he just don't like ME to post my thought, I am not a bad seller after all, I sold more then 30 items here and Facebook and ebay, all positive feedback, people knows me well so I don't care what he say anymore.

And I never tell him anything about $4000 in yahoo????!? If so why I not try to sell there since I am a chinese ??? Weird guy lol

I emailed Prime1. Hopefully they can help me with replacement.
where did u order from?? Simply toys responded by saying they are sending me a replacement and I have to ship the broken part back, but after that there has been no response..

where did u order from?? Simply toys responded by saying they are sending me a replacement and I have to ship the broken part back, but after that there has been no response..

I bought from Toyz Corner here in Jakarta, whom gets their stuff from ST. He tol me he has filed many enquiries to ST, yet they say they are processing. But no update at all. Basically ST never followed up with the complaints or so.

Wow. Are you having to pay for the shipping of the broken part?

Back