Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about your replacement ?When will you gonna get it?

No news from Simply Toy. I just emailed Prime1, asking if ST have contacted them about my request. Quiet annoyed I am left in the dark with no news. Grrrrr

I like how the Taiwanese guy arranged the three statues on that shelf...
He decided that the Wolf Predator should be front and center. :yess:

SO i hate to do this because i have megatron, and its amazing, but im utterly dissapointed now looking at the shoddy paint job and cracks on the base as well as the heads of Optimus, havent even taken out the body as im sending the whole thing back. Now if they are going to resend the same poor job then ill grab my refund BUT if this is just localized incident with a bad apple and i can get the equivalent to the beauty of my Megatron then ill take the replacement, and i hope Prime 1 sees this because i know they are all about quality.

t.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
j.jpg

Wow! I don't blame you for being so upset. That base is absolutely horrible. Not reflective of the $2,300 USD price tag for this.
You've got the right game plan in resolving this. GL.

So. First we have huge delays in deliveries. Second due to the worsening exchange rated the price has increased by just under 300 euro since January, when it was supposed to be released and now pictures of horrible castings that should of made the rejection pile before they were even painted ( and of course the bad finish it self )

I really want this statue cause I believe its a work of art but it's getting harder and herder not to cancel.

Because they know people are going to still buy it anyway garbage quality or not.. which means they have no incentive to make quality products.

So. First we have huge delays in deliveries. Second due to the worsening exchange rated the price has increased by just under 300 euro since January, when it was supposed to be released and now pictures of horrible castings that should of made the rejection pile before they were even painted ( and of course the bad finish it self )

I really want this statue cause I believe its a work of art but it's getting harder and herder not to cancel.

hey i hear ya, but i know prime is quality because i have the megatron, and its top notch, this is why im confused here. I will have it exchanged and report back as to what i get, but this is nowhere near the quality of megatron and im trying to figure out why

I can't believed this is happening to me. :mad: FedEx status showed my packages were delivered on the porch. I was at home and I don't have a porch. I called FedEx and they confirmed the delivery address is correct. I have opened a case and have to wait until Monday to hear back from them. Someone out there's got my packages! :gah:

I can't believed this is happening to me. :mad: FedEx status showed my packages were delivered on the porch. I was at home and I don't have a porch. I called FedEx and they confirmed the delivery address is correct. I have opened a case and have to wait until Monday to hear back from them. Someone out there's got my packages! :gah:

WTF?! Two big boxes and they just left it without ringing the doorbell? Wow. Sorry to hear. :(

WTF?! Two big boxes and they just left it without ringing the doorbell? Wow. Sorry to hear. :(
No kidding! I will get to the bottom of this. I even drove down my block to see if it went to the wrong place. I don't want my money back I want my statue!

Back