Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes buddy...I purchased 5 heavy duty ones last year for all my 1:1 Iron Man busts (thanks to the help of Averone) ;) you can purchase them quite easily and cost next to nothing. Remind me to PM you the link :)

Yea, the ones I purchased are the heavy duty ones buddy...so it will have no problem spinning Prime around :lol :yess:

link please bro

May I also please get that link? It would be greatly appreciated,and thanks for your time

Why don't you just put the link in the thread
:lol I didn't think so many of you guys would be interested...here's the link guys :duff

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rotating-D...495?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258bd762bf

like I mentioned to the others, I'm not sure if Optimus will weigh in at over 15kgs but i've loaded this base with a particular custom collectible weighing in at just under 20kgs and it still works so I'm sure it'll be cool for Prime ;)

Using turntables is such a cool and professional way of displaying a stand out piece. You see it sometimes displayed this way at museums, conventions or stores and it gives the viewer total satisfaction from seeing the statue in all it's glory from every angle :yess:

Last edited:
Just managed to see this guy locally. Truly breathtaking!

Much larger than what is seen from photos.

Here are some pictures. :)

xRXp3ks.jpg

AHjDwud.jpg

deIM8qq.jpg

XxJ8Yxl.jpg

WOnHS2q.jpg

MA1Rdhl.jpg

yTHY8zh.jpg

PZb2l7Q.jpg

Back