Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the welcome. I love that there are so many options. I think the shield and axe would look good together. Shame that their both for the left hand.

Congrats Chris... Nice addition for sure to your awesome collections

Here it is.... best way to display Prime 1 optimus and Megs...

I just got this sold out Tom Whelan print from ebay... its amazing with the metallic inks.

Mounted behind OP and MEGS would look fantastic with the right lighting etc...

Here is a mock up to scale.... om.jpg

one more nice display option for someone getting only one of these statues using the SOLD OUT Mondo transformers print...

FYI I have 2 of these and am selling one... if someone wants one.. let me know.

Again a mock to approx scaleTransformersGoldMondoVersion copy.jpg

Thanks for the ideas with the backgrounds. I was thinking of a city scape or something like that and spotted these consent art from War for Cybertron. Spread out behind optimus it might look good.

image.jpg

image.jpg

BIG tfoc_concept_05 copy.jpgyes... one of these could be nice as well... question is how well would the hirez version i found look print out to the right scale(its not that hi rez).

maby i can commission a really cool cybertron background.... who would want to buy one?

I think a better background would be an Earth based one, Prime wasn't a truck on Cybertron, plus a complex design like Prime needs a simpler background.

Back