Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does help. I personally think the LSF are overpriced for what you get. I like Transformers but I'm not the biggest fan. I do appreciate good workmanship. I guess I'm figuring if I pull the trigger on Optimus I will also get Megatron and hopefully a Bumblebee if this line is successful. I think that will be a very powerful display but also very expensive. Few people have these that I know of so thanks for sharing your opinion

No worries mate. :)

Some more pics I found from Amiami:

I, am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to Prime1 Studios, we are here, we are waiting...
TRANSFORMERS_OPTIMUS_PRIME_STATUE_EX_25_70CM_SEPT2014_PRIME1STUDIO_268920.jpg

TRANSFORMERS_OPTIMUS_PRIME_STATUE_EX_264_70CM_SEPT2014_PRIME1STUDIO_268920.jpg

New pics from amiami

Enjoy!

Oh man! Those pictures, just so bad ass. TopHat just got real. So can't wait for this piece. :gah: :clap

My God this statue is Amazing. .This is going to be one of those statues you can just stare at. There is just so much going on with the detail on this. Happy for all of us Transformers Fans who has the on Preorder. Money Well Spent

I have secured Prime exclusive. Debating on the next order would be Megatron, Starscream or the other 2 from TFs 4. I need to see more before I can decide.

Does anyone else feel his energy swords and axe could have been a little better painted ? It's to one color bright orange I feel. In the money it's bright but it's still a dark sliver bright I feel, this is a little sunny bright to me.

What do u guys think ??

the energy swords and ax need to be done like a light up feature , clear orange/ red on energy part of swors etc . also light up. give full energy type of feel to it , ??? could be cool

the energy swords and ax need to be done like a light up feature , clear orange/ red on energy part of swors etc . also light up. give full energy type of feel to it , ??? could be cool

Agree, that way looks really lighted up. But oh well, doubt they will make that light up now.

I don't see the need for a light up feature on the weapons personally, all it will do is up the price and create more opportunities for stuff to break during shipping. I have confidence that Prime will make sure they have a sufficient paint app (No Ultrons or Mythos Vaders please!!:pray:)

Article: Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Overall it's good enough, don't aim for perfection. There is no such thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall it's good enough, don't aim for perfection. There is no such thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True... the more we wish, the more price increase. Leave it as it is hahahah

never no, they may , if we all send prime one email about it asap ??, im sure most would want this be a great extra

Light up would go nice for the statue. It's a great statue but I think I'll display mine with the guns they look over all better. Being that I will never sell this guy I may go ahead and air brush the swords and axe a little,,,

I'm not really fond with the swords either, not because of the low quality. The big gun, shot gun and shield looks pretty awesome and badass!

I'm on the waiting list for Optimus Prime EX, if I was to go ahead and flex pay a Optimus Prime Regular and down the road my wait list converts, do you think SS would allow me to transfer all my payments to the EX and cancel the regular one without losing the NRD?

Although I guess Optimus Prime regular will be around for awhile with a 2000 ES. :dunno

I'm in the same situation , and they told me over email that they will transfer my regular NRD to my ex if it converts.

Back