Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so on the fence with this, so I went on the Wait List for the Prime EX.... I also went ahead and order Megatron... man with these statues it's all in considering the $195 NRD... Can't believe I'm spending this much on statues ... ugh

I was so on the fence with this, so I went on the Wait List for the Prime EX.... I also went ahead and order Megatron... man with these statues it's all in considering the $195 NRD... Can't believe I'm spending this much on statues ... ugh

They'll look awesome together.

Who asked you? :pfft: :cuckoo: :mad: :horse

:monkey3 :1-1:

:lol Always nasty to me. :(

7a419_haha-nelson.jpg
:wave :lol

the more I think about it, the more I think optimus and megatron will steal the show in a display room

@Atheris - Yeh right... is that why your desperate for the EX? you keep going on about when your WL is going to convert... if you really wanted too display with nothing in hands then why you so bothered about the EX? just go for the reg then

I enjoy the "exclusivity" attachment with my collectibles more so than I do the EX's they come with sometimes.

I got Megs and reg Optimus on order, if my WL converts I'll cancel my reg. Or keep all three...not sure yet.

Chris

I don't know where you are but those Buy Five Regulars for One Exclusive wasn't in effect in their Stores. You can order all the Exclusives you could pay for.
I ordered the Matrix Exclusive and the Shotgun Exclusive both at $2300.00 each.

I'm at Indonesia. Lucky you mate. =) If you ever have an extra exclusive item, me want :pray:

Just buy 5 then, buy one for each to your parents, one for yourself, one for a friend... and one for an enemy, to heal the wounds, what better way than with Optimus.

Thanks for the advice Dr Lexus :hi5:... my enemy will be my best friend after this.

So who is prime1 studios. Are they a reputable company. What else have they done.

Just curious who I might b giving 2k to. Can I trust them

I've got my Megatron... you can trust them =). (Or you can trust SS, since they are the distributor)

I'm at Indonesia. Lucky you mate. =) If you ever have an extra exclusive item, me want :pray:

Thanks for the advice Dr Lexus :hi5:... my enemy will be my best friend after this.

I've got my Megatron... you can trust them =). (Or you can trust SS, since they are the distributor)

Since you have Megatron are you satisfied, do you feel its worth 2k. I only ask because Optimus is about 10 inches shorter than the iron man LSF at the same price. I know these have a lot of detail. But what do you think. Worth it?

Since you have Megatron are you satisfied, do you feel its worth 2k. I only ask because Optimus is about 10 inches shorter than the iron man LSF at the same price. I know these have a lot of detail. But what do you think. Worth it?

I've seen Mark 3 LSF. If compare Megatron with Mark 3, hands down Megatron is the better statue by far in terms of sculpt and value. Statue feel solid, heavy as horse. I suppose you must ask yourself, are you a big Transformer fan to purchase this guy at high price?
For me, I have no regret purchasing him =) Hope that helps

I've seen Mark 3 LSF. If compare Megatron with Mark 3, hands down Megatron is the better statue by far in terms of sculpt and value. Statue feel solid, heavy as horse. I suppose you must ask yourself, are you a big Transformer fan to purchase this guy at high price?
For me, I have no regret purchasing him =) Hope that helps

It does help. I personally think the LSF are overpriced for what you get. I like Transformers but I'm not the biggest fan. I do appreciate good workmanship. I guess I'm figuring if I pull the trigger on Optimus I will also get Megatron and hopefully a Bumblebee if this line is successful. I think that will be a very powerful display but also very expensive. Few people have these that I know of so thanks for sharing your opinion

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Enough talk just get it mate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back