Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the exc at Usd 2.5 is a steal... Indonesia is selling exc for Usd2.8K, definitely question whether the extra shotgun is worth $500?

Cool, thanks for sharing this info. Do they require full payment of USD2.8K as well in Indonesia? I had to pay the full amount upfront. :(

As for the shotgun, depends on how you look at it. If I could acquire it, I will. I wanted the megatron excl. too but that was certainly reserved for the 1st 30 pcs in Japan only. :(

The way Prime1Studio went with their products;
Japan for Japanese consumers,
Asia for Eastern Hemisphere consumers, and
US for Western Hemisphere consumers.

Not too sure if there are other markets beside those 3 above. My attempt to order through SSC was declined because of this darn licensing restrictions! Watched Exclusive being snatched within 24hrs on SSC and their reply only came this morning. A call made to them the following day was useless as the only thing the customer rep. could say was sorry.

Anyhow I was left with no choice but to go ahead with the asian exclusive from a local shop priced roughly at USD2.5K. Another shop was already selling at USD2.7K!

You could try asking the HK shop if they could ship it over to US. Probably....but don't quote me, its only for HK consumers?

Hahaha I think I know which shop you are refering to.

Prime 1 has stated they will include a COA with this piece.
I hope it's nice enough that owners would want to display it alongside the statue.

Saw Two Shops listed on Facebook that looks like they will carry the Hong Kong Exclusive.
Gotta see if it's Not sold out and then find a way to get it to the US!

Cool, thanks for sharing this info. Do they require full payment of USD2.8K as well in Indonesia? I had to pay the full amount upfront. :(

As for the shotgun, depends on how you look at it. If I could acquire it, I will. I wanted the megatron excl. too but that was certainly reserved for the 1st 30 pcs in Japan only. :(

Had to deposit $800, and when its ready, then pay the remaining balance. $500 is too steep for my wallet, I'll just mentally note that I saved that 500 and use it for Bee later on :wink1:

Are there just the Two Exclusives and the One Regular Edition?
The Sideshow Exclusive Limited to 500
The Hong Kong Exclusive Matrix Limited to 200
And the Regular Edition Limited to 2000
Is this all correct or are there more like an Asia Edition and Japan Edition too?

Nice statue, but wayyyy to big. Kind of like the Legendary scales, they are awesome and i'd love have them, but realistically Premium Formats is as large as I can go. Plus the price and the large edition, these will be around for a while.

Are there just the Two Exclusives and the One Regular Edition?
The Sideshow Exclusive Limited to 500
The Hong Kong Exclusive Matrix Limited to 200
And the Regular Edition Limited to 2000
Is this all correct or are there more like an Asia Edition and Japan Edition too?

This has been bugging me as well. Now, the person I made the payment claimed the exclusive brute shotgun version is 500pcs edition, and its not SSC or JPN version (he further reiterated each region having their own market). Im not too sure if that is the edition size for Asia alone or if that is the total edition size for brute shotgun worldwide except Japan market?

So JPN has 150pcs of brute shotgun exclusive.

And HKG seems to be having a premium exclusive that is the matrix with an edition size of 200pcs.

Asia + SSC claims 500pcs each? Or is it total 500? I do not know for sure. Hope Prime1Studio could clarify on this.

And regular at 2000pcs worldwide? Im confused....lets just wait till they announce, sigh. :slap

Anyhow, Megatron was only 1000pcs worldwide.

Yeah on SF someone said they rang SS and they said they got 500 exclusives in total of the shotgun, not a share for a global 500, if so then that was a huge rush for the EX. Mind you, even if it was a portion of the 500, they still went quick.

Yeah on SF someone said they rang SS and they said they got 500 exclusives in total of the shotgun, not a share for a global 500, if so then that was a huge rush for the EX. Mind you, even if it was a portion of the 500, they still went quick.

Alex from SS already confirmed SS didn't get the whole 500. As predicted.

Sideshow has 2500. The 1st 500 was te Ex

I really wished that his head lights turned in as they did in part one when he picked up the car. Yes I know this is base on part 2 but I can't see prime changing his head light location for no reason, would have been pretty nice to see his chest light up when u turn off the lights in he house.

Weird on how his at 500 and still my sold out, only problem with him is that u know if they bring him back and they wil because it was just confirmed 2017 transformers 5 will come out. What will you do with him after, it's a nice beautiful piece but unlike prime, prime will always look the same, that's the only problem I have with it.

Back