Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone's NRD is declined, does SS give them a week or whatever to pay it still? Or does it just move onto the next person the minute it's declined?

Chris

Damit, now I gatta wait longer to see if I get a WL conversion.

If you can't pay, move aside people.

Chris

I wouldn't worry about not getting a conversion sooner than later. This thing is expensive as hell (albeit cool) Most peeps will realize that they can't afford it. I sure as **** know I can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a cousin their. She went to HobbyBase in person and ordered it for me.
She verified that it is the Hong Kong Exclusive with the Matrix Limited to 200.
They told her the Deadline to order is April 25th and there is a $900.00 Deposit.
same to me, I ordered there.

Nextlevel - thanks for the great pictures! Are you able to find out what the overall weight is for OP? I presume it be similar to Megatron.

NRD EX charged today now the waiting game begins
damn with so many display options love to pick up a reg
aswell. but I don't have lambo money like chris :)

You managed to sneak an EX from the WL? My NRD was charged on the day of the order and received the email next day to say my CC was billed.

Nextlevel - thanks for the great pictures! Are you able to find out what the overall weight is for OP? I presume it be similar to Megatron.

Yes similar weight with megatron if you are including with every accessory
Overall material use polystone, resin and abs(breakage)
Not confirm but they are considering using diecast parts

I bet once in hand, the big gun will look flawless... So many options too, can't complain

Back