Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol yeah I was mighty quick off of the line in ordering this, I was looking on ss site at the frog Thor thing thinking 'wtf is that' (I still don't get it lol), went back to the home page and there was Optimus's proud face in the what's new section, I couldn't believe it and totally went into panic buy mode lol. I summonsed enough composure to remember to use my $35 of reward points :gah: lol

Does it even matter what number you get? I am just glad to have secured one pending the mrs remarkable continued support :lol

Although I will have número uno :stick :lol

Good Boy Capulet, you finally caved in :)

I don't know how any transformer fan of the movies can resist this? I will sell anything I can to fund this beauty.

Can't believe you guy still believe their Low Quanity alerts.

Who said there's 150 Ex?

I can't afford the bloody Thor Frog never mind this :rotfl

:lol

Ok i'm off to watch Cap 2 now. This might be sold out when i get back. :D

Ok so I did a panic order cause I saw "less than 40 remain" then after my order it went back to "less than 50 remain" in less than a min.... SS is conning

i tried registering at a freight forwarding company, but need to make a payment of 45$ to confirm it,, waiting for SS to open to see if i can get one and then make the payment, if i make it and then SS sells out before i can get their rep to book one for me , 45$ goes down the drain,

i tried registering at a freight forwarding company, but need to make a payment of 45$ to confirm it,, waiting for SS to open to see if i can get one and then make the payment, if i make it and then SS sells out before i can get their rep to book one for me , 45$ goes down the drain,

Good luck!

I was debating buying this when I thought it was $258 then I realized it was $2299!!! I was looking at the monthly payments.

Ok so I did a panic order cause I saw "less than 40 remain" then after my order it went back to "less than 50 remain" in less than a min.... SS is conning

Congratulations! Now the 25th member that ordered from the forum :)

Can't believe you guy still believe their Low Quanity alerts.

Heard that many time. Also heard "OMG I can't believe this is sold out and I missed out" plenty of times too.

I don't think anyone should be playing the waiting game for a 2 Grand statue personally but each to his own. If you can afford to wait, you probably don't want it that bad in the first place.

Saying all of that , the EX is possibly the worst bit about this statue. Any one of the others and I might have been tempted (Sword/Axe/Big Gun/Head Sculpt) but as it is with all that bad assery already in the box, the shotgun is nothing more than a novelty if you are outside the US.

International collectors should think smart and get the regular locally for big bucks cheaper.

Long time lurker here...don't post much as you can see. :lurking

...but you can put me down as a future OP Exclusive owner! :banana

Long time lurker here...don't post much as you can see. :lurking

...but you can put me down as a future OP Exclusive owner! :banana

Notch up another sale for Llyod!

lloyd.jpg

Back