Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SS EX was 150 and regular 500.

I think it be about 100 - 150. If it is 100 for EX I can see over 50 ordered, half of that we know already from this forum!

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I weakened and ordered . I'm happy and terrified at the same time. The latter part is if my wife finds out lol

Yeah if not sooner, I wonder what the ES is, it can't be that high to be giving stock level alerts already?...

now that we know that the ES for the EX is 150 your probably right Ben :exactly: should be sold out pretty soon :)

I weakened and ordered . I'm happy and terrified at the same time. The latter part is if my wife finds out lol

congrats buddy...I think most of us think the same way :lol apart from Hed Honcho (lucky bugger!) :lol :lol

Hehe . You know I once tried that when I blew up my corvettes engine back in 04 . She found out . I didnt say anything for weeks..... until the swelling went down that is :p;)

May I suggest we move the list to the 1st post.

May I suggest we move the list to the 1st post.

I'm actually updating the list and with locations, but I am putting them in order we ordered from the forum. Feels good to have your name on the list? :clap

Weird how SS takes paypall but when u go to pay if there's no shipping price it won't let you. I just was going to do it an it didn't work. I do have bill to later.
Oh well bank card it is.

I'm actually updating the list and with locations, but I am putting them in order we ordered from the forum. Feels good to have your name on the list? :clap

Oh yeah :D

when you add my name sunny, can you please put in capitals 'IS NOW OFFICIALLY POTLESS!!!' at the end! :lol :lol

congrats buddy...I think most of us think the same way :lol apart from Hed Honcho (lucky bugger!) :lol :lol

Hahaha it's only cos OP is her favourite movie character, otherwise I'd be living in fear from her like you guys :rotfl

I still told her shipping and customs are included in the price on the ss website to be sure there won't be repercussions :rotfl

Hahaha it's only cos OP is her favourite movie character, otherwise I'd be living in fear from her like you guys :rotfl

I still told her shipping and customs are included in the price on the ss website to be sure there won't be repercussions :rotfl

Just sent her an email with that last bit you posted. :lecture Kick in the balls is waiting at home for you. :lol

I still haven't told my wife I ordered it! :slap :lol :lol roll on January 2015!!! :yess:

Back