Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said there would be didn't i? :lol

Yeah I knew deep down I couldn't order this totally unscathed, either order it on the down low then potentially face a ferocious backlash or get her in on it and buy her some shoes or something lol. I will check where has got a sale on :rotfl

PRIME1 OPTIMUS PRIME SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE LIST :yess: :clap

List is in Order according to the forum.

1. Hed_Honcho - UK
2. sunnyx - UK
3. Proc1313
4. jay - UK
5. Mace Handowan - Germany
6. stranger x - UK
7. Dr Lexus - UK
8. RobertoBagg10 IS POTLESS!!! - UK
9. ambasah - Canada
10. JRodi2540 - USA
11. bluedragon868 - Australia
12. xXxTHEPUNISHERxXx - USA
13. TheMovieManiac
14. Reference - USA
15. Julioolivo2
16. Ironman24 - USA
17. Pillpoppermd - USA
18. whutch - USA
19. Mr.Zero
20. Rock 83 - Norway
21. Mamba - USA
22. jrice73
23. V8_Club - Dubai

Dino76m - Collector wants one! But SS don't deliver to India (doh!) can anyone help? :)

PRIME1 OPTIMUS PRIME SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE LIST :yess: :clap

List is Order according to the forum.

1. Hed_Honcho - UK
2. sunnyx - UK
3. Proc1313
4. jay - UK
5. Mace Handowan - Germany
6. stranger x - UK
7. Dr Lexus - UK
8. RobertoBagg10 IS POTLESS!!! - UK
9. ambasah - Canada
10. JRodi2540 - USA
11. bluedragon868 - Australia
12. xXxTHEPUNISHERxXx - USA
13. TheMovieManiac
14. Reference - USA
15. Julioolivo2
16. Ironman24 - USA
17. Pillpoppermd - USA
18. whutch - USA
19. Mr.Zero
20. Rock 83 - Norway
21. Mamba - USA
22. jrice73
23. V8_Club - Dubai

Dino76m - Collector wants one! But SS don't deliver to India (doh!) can anyone help? :)

great work Sunny! Thanks for list update :clap :hi5: Hope Dino can sort something out :(

Okay list is up! That is verified now, in order, with no one missing, and just the EX ordered, not regular.

Be interesting to see what numbers we actually get! Looks like I got lucky spot 2, pegged out by Honcho. But may re-take number 1 spot until he tells his wife and gets a pasting :rotfl

Be interesting to see what numbers we actually get! Looks like I got lucky spot 2, pegged out by Honcho. But may re-take number 1 spot until he tells his wife and gets a pasting :rotfl

I know people at SSC and they said i'm getting #1. :lol

Great work sunnyx!

You're on the list, come on in;)

bouncer-velvet-rope-invitation.jpg

I know people at SSC and they said i'm getting #1. :lol

How many Kidneys you gonna sell for that? :gah:

Less than 40 remaining! This will be sold out by today, if not tomorrow. Looks like the panic orders are coming!

Great work sunnyx!

You're on the list, come on in;)

bouncer-velvet-rope-invitation.jpg

Cheers buddy, I thought you weren't going to order if it was over $2k? :panic: I was catching up on some pages. It appears we all have a problem with these statues, is trying to explain to the wife! I didn't tell mine. I tell her when it arrives so she doesn't have a choice but to accept it!! :lol

Less than 40 remaining! This will be sold out by today, if not tomorrow. Looks like the panic orders are coming!

:lol I wonder how much someone would pay extra to get a #1? I wouldn't because i'm not bothered what number i get.

Cheers buddy, I thought you weren't going to order if it was over $2k? I was catching up on some pages. It appears we all have a problem with these statues, is trying to explain to the wife! I didn't tell mine. I tell her when it arrives so she doesn't have a choice but to accept it!! :lol

Lol, I wasn't, but was wavering, but then I was watching some Prime clips on youtube and he is just so darn cool that I had to have him, same goes for Bee.

Anyway, my latest idea with the wifey is that I'm going to pretend it was just always there 'what, that thing!? That's not new! you're imagining things!':D

Wow, that's 10 that have gone in the last 2 hours!

Back