Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you don't miss out Chris.

What's are Prime 1Studios history on ES? high or low?

Ya hopefully I don't pull a Pred 2 and miss the order while waiting for the ES again lol

ES are pretty low with these, but considering the price I think it keeps most window shoppers at bay so they won't sell out that fast.

Chris

They will charge the card that's on your account.

Thanks.Needed to be sure as ive had orders cancelled before because i had an expired card registered on one of my pre-orders.It wasn't sideshow though.

So i got my EX order in too! Im expecting to pay up to 5k for this with the expensive shipping cost and vat.Twice the price as US collectors :banghead

I'll order once there's an ES.

Chris

I don't know, the fact that they aren't releasing the ES probably means they want to "test the waters" and milk the ***** out of it. I'm holding off till the ES is announced and or will jump on a wait list if I get surprised. I know at this price-point not many people will fall for it but if they sell like 20 more by doing this, its money in the bank to them.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Had it been a G1 prime, I would have not hesitated. But fantastic piece, I must admit.

Congrats to all of you in the EX club!

new to the PRIME 1 figures; and forgive my ignorance...why so expensive? what makes this more expensive then other statutues? is it the detail? what is the weight? seems like its the same size as other SS premium format figures....i will decide once i hear more from u guys thanks

Count me in, EX ordered, don't want to miss out on the EX as I am an EX junkie.

Hed_Honcho
Proc1313
SunnyX
jay
Dr Lexus
Mace Handowan
stranger x
RobertoBagg10
xXxTHEPUNISHERxXx
Ambasah
JRodi2540
Reference
Bluedragon868
Julioolivo2
Wutch
TheMovieManiac
Ironman2
Pillpoppermd
Mamba

Should have come with an alternate set of forearm bits and an alternate ab section to give him the first two movies look.

I wish I was still living in the States and for sure I wouldve ordered the Ex =), regular for me to save heaps on tax for my area.

On simplytoys web, it mentions es of 2000.

I so want to get this since it looks awesome but it is so much money to shell out for one statue

It's gonna cost $300 in customs fees for me to ship this into Canada lol.

This better be freaken amazing.

Chris

C'mon Chris, you know this guy is gonna come out amazing!!! :yess: Just had the $230 NRD charged on my account so its definitely official...this will be the perfect way to start 2015!!!! (if there is no delay :horror :horror)

Big congrats to all those who ordered this!!! :clap :clap :clap

Ordered regular. Too much tax for a shotgun when it comes with tons of switch outs as it is.

Is there a link for the regular? I can only see the exclusive.

Less than 50 remaining for the EX according to Sideshow!

Back