Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that looks badass!!!
Good that it's the same size as the other statues too.

It doesn't look badass! It looks ****ing badass!!!! Hahahaha check this!!!!

e7ububu5.jpg

Article: Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

If this is Prime 1, forget adding Megatron or Bumblebee....I'm getting the Optimus Prime and this Prime on Grimlock!!!Done!!!! :rock

I agree with the size they went with,easier to make room for it.
I hope this isn't the only version of Optimus we get from AOE.

Grimlock is so much more deserving of that precious floor space at the Con instead of Starscream.
Sorry. You know it's true. :lol

I can't wait to have them all on display like that. Starting with Megatron on the 15th of next month. :woo

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

N O N E of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. almost same size...

9u5aqepy.jpg

look at actual:

optimus2.jpg

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 2 grand for another statue that would be worth 1500$ or less at scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

I'm going to add a little 1/10th scale Shia next to mine and when you press his head he shouts 'OPTIMUUUS' and 'NO NO NO NO NO NO'.

Back