Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realize Starscream is as big as Prime. No doubt Prime is the most detail statue at the con. What is tha funny looking dancing robot next to Starscream? Hahahahaha

Prime looks amazing, can't wait!

Starscream has really grown on me as well and I don't hate his movie design like some do but having just received my Megatron I'm still recovering from the size of it so I must face reality and accept that Megs and Prime will be my only two from this line.

Awesomeness!! :rock

We need someone at the Con to ask a rep whether or not their display model is in fact a production version.

Looking sweet.

If Prime1 are going to do an AOE Prime, this pose also looks pretty cool:

transformers_age_of_extinction_wallpaper_1920x1080_by_sachso74-d7m3rv3.jpg

I think the pose will be a bit more durable then that considering that they will include his original Energon blade, and his gun in the least.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Wow! These pics were taken from today's Comic Con...any idea who it's made by? Looks amazing!!!! :love damn! I want this aswell!!! I know there was one being released with the Blu Ray edition but I can see the sideshow logo in the background? :dunno

u9ybeqah.jpg

edady3y3.jpg

Back