Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as pumped as me Robert, cuz I already pulled the trigger lol, plus did you say you were passing on megatron???

:lol I know buddy, was just pulling Ben's leg ;) my Megatron is still on the WL so rest assured, if I do get a conversion I'll find the funds to get it. If it doesn't convert then I won't be overly distraught :)

:lol I know buddy, was just pulling Ben's leg ;) my Megatron is still on the WL so rest assured, if I do get a conversion I'll find the funds to get it. If it doesn't convert then I won't be overly distraught :)

Lol I can't really talk much I am not as fortune as you to have the original g1 prime and Megatron.

Lol I can't really talk much I am not as fortune as you to have the original g1 prime and Megatron.

:lol yea, I'm a massive G1 fan as you know so having both Megs and Prime as half scale statues based on the animated versions is a real blessing! Have you checked the latest addition on my display thread buddy? It's the G1 Roller which will display alongside Prime!! :horror

Well i finally got around to seeing the new film and i wouldn't say no to a Lockdown statue. He was pretty amazing. :rock

:lol yea, I'm a massive G1 fan as you know so having both Megs and Prime as half scale statues based on the animated versions is a real blessing! Have you checked the latest addition on my display thread buddy? It's the G1 Roller which will display alongside Prime!! :horror

No haven't had a chance yet but im sure its amazing!

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Good news guys...Prime and Starscream are at Comic Con :yess:
eqage7u9.jpg

Back