Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail on this guy is a piece of art, a stunner indeed. Great job on the team of people who got involved in designing these movie transformer bots. Can't wait, pre-ordered the regular tho.

The detail on this guy is a piece of art, a stunner indeed. Great job on the team of people who got involved in designing these movie transformer bots. Can't wait, pre-ordered the regular tho.

Just getting one of these is all that matters :clap

My shotgun EX will be staying in the box haha!

I just cancelled this guy (transferred the NRD to another order) as I just can't swing it. With 9 other PO's and SDCC still yet to arrive, as a new collector I definitely felt overwhelmed. Hope someone from this forum gets their WL converted, you can remove my name from the list. I will just enjoy everyone else's pics when they arrive in hand. :)

I think the biggest factor was me realizing that I will wait for a G1 representation, hopefully from Prime 1 :pray: or some other company down the road.

I just cancelled this guy (transferred the NRD to another order) as I just can't swing it. With 9 other PO's and SDCC still yet to arrive, as a new collector I definitely felt overwhelmed. Hope someone from this forum gets their WL converted, you can remove my name from the list. I will just enjoy everyone else's pics when they arrive in hand. :)

I think the biggest factor was me realizing that I will wait for a G1 representation, hopefully from Prime 1 :pray: or some other company down the road.

If G1 is you're preferred transformer then you gotta go with that I suppose as this is too much dollar to buy just cos you like it (unless you're loaded lol)

Still a tough decision though.

If G1 is you're preferred transformer then you gotta go with that I suppose as this is too much dollar to buy just cos you like it (unless you're loaded lol)

Still a tough decision though.

Yeah, I was happy with the idea of only owning OP from this line and that was my initial thought when I first PO'd this. If I had nothing else on PO, I would most likely have kept it. Considering OP is my favorite TF, Soundwave and Starscream are a close second. Definitely not loaded, very little debt. :lol

I am sticking to only Optimus with this prime 1 line up as he's over the top of my budget for a statue but I had to have him...
As cool as it would look I just cannot drop 10G on Optimus, megatron, starscream, bumble bee etc etc haha!

I am sticking to only Optimus with this prime 1 line up as he's over the top of my budget for a statue but I had to have him...
As cool as it would look I just cannot drop 10G on Optimus, megatron, starscream, bumble bee etc etc haha!

Haha. That is how I started to feel as soon as I saw Bee, knew it would be a first day PO for me and that was before paint. Knew I had to pull back and really start looking at each piece. Just like you said, to think about the total cost of the pieces I wanted from this line, is a lot.

Big grats to everyone who gets this though as the recent pics that were posted are just so beautiful, the amount of detail is crazy.

No doubt, G1 is still the best for me for nostalgic reasons.

Saw above pics.

Doesn't OP have pegs below the feet to attach to the base? Or are they all free standing setup (megatron too)?

Saw above pics.

Doesn't OP have pegs below the feet to attach to the base? Or are they all free standing setup (megatron too)?

Good question.
With those previous pics showing him on a display without the base, I'm assuming it's free standing or the base has the peg(s) and there are holes under the legs.

Good question.
With those previous pics showing him on a display without the base, I'm assuming it's free standing or the base has the peg(s) and there are holes under the legs.

The peg is on the base same as Megatron also.. Under foot has a hole

you must have missed previous posts.

OP client photo - 02.jpg

Back