Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just guessing, but given that he’s gripping the globe, I would say it is attached.

Not my pics but Looks like you have to assemble it but the base of the globe is attached to the hand.

F2CABD78-EFD3-40CE-AF5C-4D1950459D96.jpeg

F085D75B-7FEE-4029-8AC0-9A396B36060A.jpeg

Do you think collectors would be able to use that fake frosting that some people use to paint their windows during Christmas?

That would be ideal IMO, maybe mainly dust the side that is at the back so can still see in from the front

Do you think collectors would be able to use that fake frosting that some people use to paint their windows during Christmas?

I'm not sure what they'd use but there are a lot of individuals who tinker with their statues so I'm sure someone will come up with something.

It's called "frosted glass" and you can get a spray can of it from Lowe's, Home Depot, Michaels, etc. I use it all the time in model building. If you spray it on the inside use caution not to let it pool up by turning it upside down. Mask off the areas you want to keep clear. If you spray it on the outside consider sealing it with a clear coat like Tamiya clear (model spray paint).

I've been collecting for about 3 years, and I've got 60 1/4 and 1/3 scale pieces. It's been a long while since I've been wowed by a statue but this thing is freaking outrageous :thud:

First off the bat, the engineering of this piece is amazing! every little detail is thought out and adds to the overall presence of the piece. The paint apps and sculpt are excellent, and the pose is iconic Mr. Freeze :rock

kbVVUx4.jpg

qvaYgU2.jpg

C8eGGul.jpg

qR9CKZo.jpg

2fbnmZw.jpg

sy7Dpfo.jpg

bss0UMX.jpg

Only issue, and it's minor, are the two large ice pieces don't have strong magnets. I used some earthquake putty to make sure they don't get jostled loose.

Approx. Dimensions are: 33.5" H x 22" deep x 29" Wide

aa909,that is the most freakin' awesome statue.Nice photos.. the head sculpt,the ice and snow the entire piece looks way cool.Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Mr Freeze is on his way.:yess:

Congrats aa909! Freeze looks absolutely jaw dropping. Nice pics. That's a great looking collection you got going on. Especially since you've only been at it for 3 years.

aa909,that is the most freakin' awesome statue.Nice photos.. the head sculpt,the ice and snow the entire piece looks way cool.Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Mr Freeze is on his way.:yess:

Thank you!! You're going to be blown away when it arrives. One of the most impressive statues I've seen in a while :)

Congrats aa909! Freeze looks absolutely jaw dropping. Nice pics. That's a great looking collection you got going on. Especially since you've only been at it for 3 years.

Thanks!! It's an epic piece :rock

Nice collection

Thank you!!

aa909, do you have a thread showing more of your collection?

Hi there. I don't have a specific thread with my collection but maybe I should start one :duff

Awesome collection, I wish I was very rich also :wink1:

:lol

Found on YouTube :- From Batman Statue Collector

He does a size comparison with others in the line, and boy is he big. Just comparing his headsculpt size, I’m thinking he’s oversized, as the head completely dwarfs those of Scarecrow and Deathstroke. I can only imagine what he makes the AK Joker look like given that he’s the the opposite being a tad undersized himself.

Awesome statue and I really would like to get this but that size is just too much.
Why there can't be a switch out arm holding the gun up or something :gah:

Back