Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it bad that I'm considering cancelling and getting a refund on this to get the Hush Batman? :banghead

I'm starting to think that black/grey variant is never going to come given there has been no word or confirmation about it despite many people asking. This piece looks so beautiful but I'm honestly scared about the space and being able to display him, and the glass dome which broke in a review, given it's an EX part, they may not have many replacements. I was already debating Croc and still haven't gotten the Joker yet, but those would be the other 2 pieces I need to complete that Arkham Origins line and Croc might be gone, he's in my cart for some reason, but I don't know if the order will go through since it says he's sold out.

Is it bad that I'm considering cancelling and getting a refund on this to get the Hush Batman? :banghead

I'm starting to think that black/grey variant is never going to come given there has been no word or confirmation about it despite many people asking. This piece looks so beautiful but I'm honestly scared about the space and being able to display him, and the glass dome which broke in a review, given it's an EX part, they may not have many replacements. I was already debating Croc and still haven't gotten the Joker yet, but those would be the other 2 pieces I need to complete that Arkham Origins line and Croc might be gone, he's in my cart for some reason, but I don't know if the order will go through since it says he's sold out.

Well in Prime 1’s defence, that glass dome for the Ex broke when BSC/Chris shifted the statue on his table. If you end up getting him, just make sure that whenever you move him, to take the dome off first. And if yours comes with a loose joint like it did with his, there are probably ways to correct this somewhat.

People with closed cabinets will struggle with the depth of this piece, there was already one pic on Facebook where someone had Freeze displayed sideways :rotfl

Would Pax shelves be able to hold them? Or can they sit okay on top of Besta units? Was worried because he mentioned you might have to reinforce them or something, don't want him crashing through to the ground

Would Pax shelves be able to hold them? Or can they sit okay on top of Besta units? Was worried because he mentioned you might have to reinforce them or something, don't want him crashing through to the ground

I’ve had quite a bit of weight on top of my Bestas and never had an issue before. I’ve ‘yet’ to see a photo of a Besta crashing down because of overweight statues.

However chances are that the piece will exceed the advised holding weight of the Besta cabinet.

My EX waitlist converted... I have until Apr 12 to purchase. The wife says no and the size seems excessive, but I still want to purchase. Any owners have any complaints?

My EX waitlist converted... I have until Apr 12 to purchase. The wife says no and the size seems excessive, but I still want to purchase. Any owners have any complaints?

Only issue I’ve heard about is the peg on the Ex not fitting that well. And the magnets on the ice effects on the base could’ve been stronger.

But for you it all depends on who the boss is at home.

Only issue I’ve heard about is the peg on the Ex not fitting that well. And the magnets on the ice effects on the base could’ve been stronger.

But for you it all depends on who the boss is at home.

:lol ... You don't have to say it like that. HaHa

You could've said ... It depends if you can compromise with your wife.

The biggest issue is space, which I already ran out of. The piece very impressive though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same here, amazing piece but it reguires so much space, especially the depth is just insane

Mr Freeze 119/350EX.. Boxes are Huge.Statue is very very Heavy.. good to have another person around just to get the Body in the Base. :lol

All paint apps are stellar.The frost on the Base and around the Statue parts are Prime 1 perfect.The ice is a Resin which is great because the pieces are not too heavy but look incredible.All the magnets locked in tight even the EX hand,I know some were not fitting in tight.
Still need to be careful the small EX Dome basically just sits in place.Easy fix if you decide to glue it in place.

This Statue is like putting an Erector Set together.So have some Fun.

Attachments

• IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    466.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2338.JPG
    IMG_2338.JPG
    469.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2337.JPG
    IMG_2337.JPG
    456.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    776.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    760 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    738.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2354.JPG
    IMG_2354.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    655.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2356.JPG
    IMG_2356.JPG
    668.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2362.JPG
    IMG_2362.JPG
    724.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    594.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    654.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    536.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2379.JPG
    IMG_2379.JPG
    453 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2326.JPG
    IMG_2326.JPG
    575.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    831.7 KB · Views: 91
Thanks Iko Iko, he definitely has a presence..

kinda surprised no one else here except aa909 picked up Mr Freeze.Or just have not posted pics.

Still waiting on mine, but seeing as I haven't had space to unbox Arkham Origins Batman or P1 Venom, I might be awhile... :lol :slap

Still not sure if I should cancel and save given the limited space I have, the piece is so beautiful.

Still waiting on mine, but seeing as I haven't had space to unbox Arkham Origins Batman or P1 Venom, I might be awhile... :lol :slap

Still not sure if I should cancel and save given the limited space I have, the piece is so beautiful.

You still haven’t unboxed the Prime 1 Venom?! Wasn’t that a bit risky? Especially given that right now Sideshow probably won’t offer any replacement pieces.

Back