Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey just curious, your WL for the EX didn't get cancelled a few weeks or months ago when everyone started getting cancellation notices?

No... I think I jumped on the WL within the 1st hour after it "sold out".

The EX is just a little statue of Nora Freeze he holds in his hand it hardly makes a difference for display.... the statue is amazing with or without the EX.

The EX is just a little statue of Nora Freeze he holds in his hand it hardly makes a difference for display.... the statue is amazing with or without the EX.

It is but the Nora globe is a nice touch and I would definitely display him with it if I could secure an EX. The Scarecrow EX doesn't do anything for me but I do like the Freeze EX quite a bit. That said, the REG Freeze definitely will look awesome in any collection.

To me it's all about the story it tells. The Freeze exclusive adds to the overall piece, whereas the Scarecrow EX doesn't really do this in my mind.

I have the day off so I put in my Arkham Origins disc into my PS3 and realized I have never played the Cold Cold Heart DLC that Mr. Freeze is in! I guess I never encountered him in the game at all, the battle I remembered was from Arkham City I think where you had to beat him 9 different ways since he would adapt to your methods each time. Tried to get it but found out even after 3 years now, it still isn't free, they're still charging in the PS Store, which sucks.... :thud: Was he in the game other than the DLC?

No... I think I jumped on the WL within the 1st hour after it "sold out".

Are you getting a flex payment plan right away when it converts? Or are you going to full pay on the day of shipping?

Do you think they will have a flat rate shipping like they do with some Prime 1 Transformers statues for this big piece, or will it vary like their other Arkham 1/3 regular sized statues?

Are you getting a flex payment plan right away when it converts? Or are you going to full pay on the day of shipping?

Do you think they will have a flat rate shipping like they do with some Prime 1 Transformers statues for this big piece, or will it vary like their other Arkham 1/3 regular sized statues?

Hey bud, I'm just doing a single payment. NRD charged so I'm all set.

I've currently got Batman, Deathstroke, Robin, Two face from this line and ordered Scarecrow, Joker, Batman flashpoint, Freeze, Miller Bats and Red Hood. Leaves me room for 4-6 more 1/3 statues in my display before I'm tapped out on this scale...

Can someone who is a part of the facebook groups ask John Pham or Kelvin Loke if it is too late to fix the leg on the Mr. Freeze statue? In the photo below, the raised leg looks really awkward and weird facing that angle, I feel like it should be facing more front and centered towards the Batman statue. Does anyone else think so? If someone can post and ask them about that, it would be truly appreciated, thank you!

10314591_10158944429530431_2341465310305092438_n.jpg

Can someone who is a part of the facebook groups ask John Pham or Kelvin Loke if it is too late to fix the leg on the Mr. Freeze statue? In the photo below, the raised leg looks really awkward and weird facing that angle, I feel like it should be facing more front and centered towards the Batman statue. Does anyone else think so? If someone can post and ask them about that, it would be truly appreciated, thank you!

I actually find a few of their pieces looking awkward at the leg area at some angles, including their Dark Knight Returns Batman (which I love) and Arkham Knight Batman.

I agree with Phoenixblazes though, it could be to support the weight of the freeze gun this time.

My only real problem with this 2-figure set is that I don;t have the space and money for them :lol

^^
Absolutely beautiful :clap

I've never gotten a chance to play the DLC (still waiting for the day it'll be free :lol) do you fight Mr. Freeze without the environmental suit and that's an additional DLC upgrade? Or do you automatically get the suit when you get the DLC and start the battle?

I was not a huge Batman fan at all...until I played Arkham...that hooked me...don't get me wrong I loved Millers DK when it was released...yes I am old. Still Batman never did much form me...saw all the movies...built the Lego's but the Arkham PC game and then Xbox game with my 7 year old got me hooked. I have the P1 Batman, P1 Harley(who I have been a fan of since animated days), Joker pre-ordered, and will order this and Scarecrow...Deathstroke and Arkham Knight if I can grab on secondary for cheaper would get them as well.

Fighting myself on the Frank Miller P1...sometimes I see it an love it, sometimes he looks a little constipated.

Back