Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks perfectly fine there. The eyes are a bit closer than on the proto, but to me it just reads as her focusing on something closer to her instead of off in the distance. So not really a huge deal.

Sweet, just received an email from P1 today:

gggddds.JPG

Pics posted so far do not do it justice(heh heh). It is truly stunning in person...I am a big fan of how they did the skin and the eyes look just fine...that lens does distort!

Pics posted so far do not do it justice(heh heh). It is truly stunning in person...I am a big fan of how they did the skin and the eyes look just fine...that lens does distort!

Yea the skin definitely has some sort of translucency to it to mimic subsurface scatter. Looks fantastic!

The skin is okay, but it’s far from their best work. The 1/2 scale in comparison (baring likeness) is simply perfection.

I’m glad to have it in my collection, but oddly enough the thing I dislike the most about it is the base top. Imo it’s by far the weakest of all the released pieces so far (Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman, WW). The sculpted in details and paint on it imo were definitely a downgrade from the rest in the line.

The skin is okay, but it’s far from their best work. The 1/2 scale in comparison (baring likeness) is simply perfection.

I’m glad to have it in my collection, but oddly enough the thing I dislike the most about it is the base top. Imo it’s by far the weakest of all the released pieces so far (Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman, WW). The sculpted in details and paint on it imo were definitely a downgrade from the rest in the line.

Interesting take. This is only my second P1 piece and I don't plan on getting anymore. I think she looks fantastic. My other piece is Arkham knight bats and he looks good too. I love having this full statue version at home while displaying the alternate bust at work. I get to enjoy her all the time!

Interesting take. This is only my second P1 piece and I don't plan on getting anymore. I think she looks fantastic. My other piece is Arkham knight bats and he looks good too. I love having this full statue version at home while displaying the alternate bust at work. I get to enjoy her all the time!

You’re really missing out on how good some of these Prime 1 pieces can be, but everyone only has so much space and money to devote to such things. There are so many things I want to preorder but I’m totally out of space. My collection currently looks like some derange hoarder’s house with my collection put wherever they can fit and all their respective boxes etc.

It would b interesting to see if they light up better than the ones on nearmint's bust.

Here are some of my photos of the light up. It’s a tad brighter in real life, but not by much.

ADAD8519-6392-41B1-A679-E43567758F0C.jpg

7BF7A43F-33BA-4249-81D8-6CE27E3EBAB6.jpg

BABB295E-702A-419C-ACBE-6E54275B8BD7.jpg

But note that in a well lit room with direct sun light you can’t see it at all.

Yeah that is definitely pretty underwhelming. And I think the Art Department executed the idea a whole lot better with their bust.

View attachment 473732

Prime 1 either used the wrong paint or applied it to thickly to prevent the light leakage.

The one time I want light leakage from a light up feature is one of the very few times it doesn’t occur.

My Iron Studios 1/4 scale Mark 46 turns into an orange lamp shade when I switch that one on! The light leakage on that particular piece is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Though to be honest I was never going to use it anyway. The only light up features I like to use are on lightsabers and for Iron Man and even then I rarely switch them on for fear of burning them out.

Back