Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has arrived to me too. I think it is never enough of pics of this beauty :)

_DSC6786_2.jpg

Hi there,

I have a really annoying issue with the regular bust that came with the ultimate edition, and I was wondering if that is only me.

The light up switch, whenever I turn it off, placing the bust on the base or legs seems to losely press the on button. So as soon as I have batteries inserted, the light is ALWAYS on, when placed on base or legs. Really boring.

Sure the switch is in an impractical spot anyway, but still this is plain stupid, as always on is... well, bad :|

Anybody else had that issue?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi there,

I have a really annoying issue with the regular bust that came with the ultimate edition, and I was wondering if that is only me.

The light up switch, whenever I turn it off, placing the bust on the base or legs seems to losely press the on button. So as soon as I have batteries inserted, the light is ALWAYS on, when placed on base or legs. Really boring.

Sure the switch is in an impractical spot anyway, but still this is plain stupid, as always on is... well, bad :|

Anybody else had that issue?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nope.

But then again I haven’t touched the bust since that first day that I got her..... damn eyes!

So were the eyes fixed on these later batches or just luck with straight eyes?

I got mine a while back and her eyes are fine. what is the issue?

On the Ultimate set most felt that the eye decals on the Regular bust were placed a bit too close to each other.

But at least the effect wasn’t nearly as bad as having them too far apart as they generally were on the Selina Kyle.

Back