Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people get too harsh on their scrutiny of these... I paid full price for the deluxe and think it looks spectacular in every way..the skin hues look fine and don't get the big concern over the eyes. I have Prime 1 1/2 Batman and WW and the quality is up there but the smaller scale seemingly may look different in some ways but don't see that kind of drop off in quality

I don’t agree. From a few feet away, I’ll admit that the difference in quality may be negligible, but up close it’s nowhere near the same.... at least to my eyes.

And overall I do like the JL 1/3 statue.

And the eyes are off on the regular bust for quite a few people. That’s the concern. Mine is a bit off, but it’s not too bad, but it could also be better aligned.

I don’t regret having sent mine back for a refund. Helped that the light up was faulty. I liked it a lot and it had great presence but $1400 is a lot of cash and i want near perfection. When I briefly had the 1/2 scale batfleck, i was completely floored. Zero flaws zero issues. Tremendous piece. So its definitely possible.

Why briefly?!

And faulty light up. Do you mean, that it was badly executed like the rest of us or that it didn’t work at all?

And I’ve long given up on near perfection. If I wanted that, most of my 100 over pieces would’ve been returned (as I think I find some sort of issue 4/5 times), and I would’ve stuck with Hot Toy figures and or only collect some of those Queen and Infinity Studio pieces that we’ve been seeing recently.

I think for the price they could have at least gotten the eyes right on the Ultimate edition, even the eyes are off on both sculpts, they are just more off on the regular bust. The rest I can forgive except the other QC problem with how the hands are positioned on the hips.

Yeah if the hand position is really uneven on mine, the OCD in me will probably find that more distracting than anything else on this.

Yeah even though mine is not bad, it bothers me that it isn't perfect like the proto, especially considering that more and more people are posting pics of theirs on facebook and quite a few are perfect. Not to mention how much I had to spend purchasing this.

Last edited:
Why briefly?!

And faulty light up. Do you mean, that it was badly executed like the rest of us or that it didn?t work at all?

And I?ve long given up on near perfection. If I wanted that, most of my 100 over pieces would?ve been returned (as I think I find some sort of issue 4/5 times), and I would?ve stuck with Hot Toy figures and or only collect some of those Queen and Infinity Studio pieces that we?ve been seeing recently.

Faulty because it didnt work at all on mine. And the 1/2 scale batfleck I owned briefly because I sold it to help fund a rare deal on a bass guitar that essentially fell on my lap. Would love to have it again alongside the superman 1/2 scale...magnificent pieces.

I am returning mine. The eyes were off slightly (not Rogue bad but enough to bother me) and the fingers on Gal's right hand had a paint run which made the hand look "webbish". Because of the cost of this, I just wasn't satisfied. I am bummed as I still think this is one of the best representations of Gal as Wonder Woman (the best of course being the life size busts from Queen and Infinity). Because I now have the 1/3 Justice League Batman by himself now, I think I will sell that and get out of 1/3 scale altogether.

Lol, everyone returning theirs already and I can't even get P1 to ship mine out by economy. All because PayPal showed my final payment as "pending" for a couple days before sending it through, which P1 interpreted as a payment error. And now they keep telling me I still need to pay. :banghead

Lol, everyone returning theirs already and I can't even get P1 to ship mine out by economy. All because PayPal showed my final payment as "pending" for a couple days before sending it through, which P1 interpreted as a payment error. And now they keep telling me I still need to pay. :banghead

Communication is bad to say the least with p1

0382DECC-896F-4E6C-97F0-AD37CDBDFB06.jpg Received mine and I am very happy with her. Have not decided yet which bust I am gonna use.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Still waiting for Superman. I have to say that all my justice league statues are pretty amazing and I am very pleased with them. Aquaman, the flash and cyborg are incredible. For Wonder Woman, I will be using the crossed arms. The only thing I would be nitpicking on WW are her long fingers on the hip that why I will be using the crossed arms for display.

That is the setup of someone who is either single, or has the best wife in human history.

Yeah looks like a museum and a nice one at that....no way wife would let even one of these into an area of the house where she is in:lol

Back