Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine has shipped!!

Check your status’ guys.

And I think it comes in two boxes!!

Probably one with only the bust?

Yup I believe mine has shipped as well. I don't know if the bust is separate. This thing is going to be huge. I would think the full statue is probably separated at the waist cuz of the bust. The base is probably quite large as well. Could be the extra bust and base in one box and the other bust and lower torso in the 2nd box.

Yup I believe mine has shipped as well. I don't know if the bust is separate. This thing is going to be huge. I would think the full statue is probably separated at the waist cuz of the bust. The base is probably quite large as well. Could be the extra bust and base in one box and the other bust and lower torso in the 2nd box.

Do you have any other 1/3 statues in your collection?

I have a few and with more on the way and because they take up so much space that over the Christmas break I’m going to have to reorganise and build more cabinets.

Do you have any other 1/3 statues in your collection?

I have a few and with more on the way and because they take up so much space that over the Christmas break I’m going to have to reorganise and build more cabinets.

I have one...arkham knight batman. I don't plan on getting any more cuz I don't have any display space as of now. Even with this WW, I will probably take her out of the box to inspect and of course check out quality, then she will go back into the box and into storage.

I have one...arkham knight batman. I don't plan on getting any more cuz I don't have any display space as of now. Even with this WW, I will probably take her out of the box to inspect and of course check out quality, then she will go back into the box and into storage.

That was my first 1/3 scale statue too, and honestly after more than a dozen, its probably my least favourite of all my Prime 1 pieces. Most pieces after that one just got better.

That was my first 1/3 scale statue too, and honestly after more than a dozen, its probably my least favourite of all my Prime 1 pieces. Most pieces after that one just got better.

Yea, i was looking to sell it but the resell value is ****. P1 makes too many Batman pieces...kills the value on all of them.

Huh, I asked P1 for a shipping update and why Sideshow customers were getting it first, but just got this weird response:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sincerely sorry, but we encountered some difficulties with this product, we decided to check the quality one more time before shipping to make sure that the product is in perfect condition. Please be patient, it should not take long.

Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Prime 1 Studio

Sounds ok - for Prime 1 customers.
1st ones are receiving their statues and maybe there are some complaints, so they are checking. But for the Sideshow customers could be bad - sorry but here are US$50 - US$100 or send it back.

Hope JL Superman is getting the check up, too.

Huh, I asked P1 for a shipping update and why Sideshow customers were getting it first, but just got this weird response:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sincerely sorry, but we encountered some difficulties with this product, we decided to check the quality one more time before shipping to make sure that the product is in perfect condition. Please be patient, it should not take long.

Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Prime 1 Studio

I must admit that’s a tad concerning. You should post this response onto the Facebook group, to see how fast they delete the post.

Sounds ok - for Prime 1 customers.
1st ones are receiving their statues and maybe there are some complaints, so they are checking. But for the Sideshow customers could be bad - sorry but here are US$50 - US$100 or send it back.

Hope JL Superman is getting the check up, too.

Yup, it also doesn’t help much when our custom duties are far in excess of that amount. Mine will probably come to $420 AUD or about $286 USD. And it’ll be a pain to get that amount back from the Government if I were to send it back.

Yup, it also doesn’t help much when our custom duties are far in excess of that amount. Mine will probably come to $420 AUD or about $286 USD. And it’ll be a pain to get that amount back from the Government if I were to send it back.

For people outside the US they just get you smash up the statue, rather than return it.

563B085F-BDB9-42E9-B534-63256115CDE3.jpeg

5BE783DC-28D5-46C9-8141-FF145D9671FA.jpeg

6678EE77-7108-4AF0-8B97-EFFA620E0B44.jpeg

8F935CCA-327F-4120-8D56-B4E0C7D15B9B.jpeg

Attachments

• 6FA5E75E-0A75-4737-907D-7258AF21CDE8.jpeg
    6FA5E75E-0A75-4737-907D-7258AF21CDE8.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos.

That looks pretty solid relative to the prototype images.

What are your thoughts?

Are you going to use the scarf, how are the light up gauntlets, and up close how’s the paint white/pink skin variation on the translucent resin (looks thicker than what they applied to the Training version)?

The piece is great. Forgot how much I dislike unpacking big statues.

-I likely wont be using the scarf as I simply dont care much for it

-Other bust looks just as good, although the lightup seems to be faulty, so I’m in the middle of typing up an exchange form with SS

-The skin looks fine but its tricky to photograph. My macro lens is very unforgiving and makes the skin look a tad more textured than it is a regular viewing distance and even up close. With proper lighting it looks very good.

-The sword and shield are a pain to place on the statue

-Overall I am quite pleased with the statue. It’s large and heavy. I actually only just noticed the hand positioning. It’s not adjustable and although it is a tad different, it doesnt bother me all that much.

Back