Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both busts under some harsh LED lighting.

53ECCFBA-EE58-4E8A-80A6-82A9567A0AA5.jpeg3918E26E-7399-4771-993C-8BC56BE1E0BE.jpeg

The piece is great. Forgot how much I dislike unpacking big statues.

-I likely wont be using the scarf as I simply dont care much for it

-Other bust looks just as good, although the lightup seems to be faulty, so I’m in the middle of typing up an exchange form with SS

-The skin looks fine but its tricky to photograph. My macro lens is very unforgiving and makes the skin look a tad more textured than it is a regular viewing distance and even up close. With proper lighting it looks very good.

-The sword and shield are a pain to place on the statue

-Overall I am quite pleased with the statue. It’s large and heavy. I actually only just noticed the hand positioning. It’s not adjustable and although it is a tad different, it doesnt bother me all that much.

In hand which bust do you prefer?

And hopefully you figure out or fix the light ups (that’s always the concern with those features).

It looks fine, not quite up to the proto but that's to be expected these days unfortunately. There's just something about prime 1's portraits that the paint looks very plain on the finished product

Photos look very good even with uneven lighting! Mine is here next week!!!

Great Review nearmint, I own the the Training Version and after looking at your review the portrait on both the regular and the Ultimate looks more accurate than the Training sculpt, but I think the Ultimate is a bit better than the regular. However, both sculpts don't look as realistic as the Training sculpt.

It sucks how the light up feature is so dim, but like you I would probably never use it.

Last edited:
Awesome review Nearmint! Thanks for doing that! I think the video makes me happy I have her coming. The subtle shortcomings are unfortunate but not dealbreakers for me. The light up is something I would never use so doesnt bother me. The sword and shield is a bit concerning. If my portraits look as good as yours, I'll be satisfied. The one error I noticed you say is the cape/shawl piece is not from the WW movie, it's from justice league. This statue is from the Justice League movie and she wears it in a scene where she's talking to Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:
Awesome review Nearmint! Thanks for doing that! I think the video makes me happy I have her coming. The subtle shortcomings are unfortunate but not dealbreakers for me. The light up is something I would never use so doesnt bother me. The sword and shield is a bit concerning. If my portraits look as good as yours, I'll be satisfied. The one error I noticed you say is the cape/shawl piece is not from the WW movie, it's from justice league. This statue is from the Justice League movie and she wears it in a scene where she's talking to Bruce Wayne.

I did finally get the sword and shield attached, but it seemed more difficult than it should need to be.

I realized my error about the cape last night. She wore a black cloak in the scene that I was thinking of.

Not sure, but I have a feeling this might be the issue they needed to resolve on those shipments direct from P1, and why we haven't gotten any notices yet.

Possibly but l was thinking since they mentioned difficulties with the product l thought it might have to with something technical like the gauntlets not lighting up real well. :dunno

So UPS has been really s*h*i*t*t*y. Scheduled delivery for last Friday. That got delayed til Saturday. Only the bust came on Saturday and the statue got delayed til Monday, today. So still haven't gotten the full statue but I set up the bust. Her eyes are 99% fine. I guess it just depends on your tolerance for it. She looks great to me. Granted, I still need to see the ultimate version head. The bust alone is phenomenal. She looks fantastic. I actually didn't think the shield and sword were that hard to get on. I'm going to display the bust at work and the full statue at home.

Back