Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last payment pushed back to 5/5 :mad:

I’m new to purchasing from Prime 1 but just had some questions as we approach the home stretch of this statue.

1) Does that last payment on May 5th seem to be pretty accurate or will it likely be pushed back again? It technically has until June to release.

2) Should we be seeing Unboxings from local customers in Japan weeks in advance of Sideshow anticipating getting their stock?

3) Do Prime 1 usually announce “ready to ship” messages on their statues?

I’m new to purchasing from Prime 1 but just had some questions as we approach the home stretch of this statue.

1) Does that last payment on May 5th seem to be pretty accurate or will it likely be pushed back again? It technically has until June to release.

2) Should we be seeing Unboxings from local customers in Japan weeks in advance of Sideshow anticipating getting their stock?

3) Do Prime 1 usually announce “ready to ship” messages on their statues?

May is when sideshow expect it, but that can still get pushed back.
I'd say unboxings might surface a few days before.
They have a now shipping section on their website

How come there's no Est. Arrival date for the Wonder Woman Ultimate on Prime 1's website? It's been like that for the past couple of weeks

Well the bust and reg still say Feb-Apr 2019. I'd guess they're coming in the next couple months. I also noticed hush Nightwing is still in their coming soon section so they're just not good at updating their site lol

Now last flex pay in june

Again, not totally unexpected.

For me only when we see teaser shots from the factory will I expect it to release in the next 3 months, or 6 to 8 weeks after it releases directly from Prime 1. Though I must admit the Cyborg release came out of nowhere.

Back